BY COCA-COLA

• What store can you find this in? My Walgreens did have it...1 Answers
Buy on iHerb
Faizal A.
Kuala Lumpur
Best Coke ever!! Its light and foamy and refreshing and I love it! The vanilla taste is just enough and not too too sweet.
Paloma S.
Coca-Cola aqui em casa só a zero, nos amamos ela em todas as refeições a gente tem que tomar Coca-cola ele não maravilhosa
Yosan K.
This is so nice it like coke but it has the vanilla taste so nice I always get this it's really good really recommend this.
Ysabel D.
Doral, FL
I hate it, this is the worst product of this brand, should be out of the market, It tastes awful, i really really hait it
Daniela L.
This is definitely the best match Coca-Cola could have ever done! I definetely love so freaking much the vanilla flavor
Vania B.
Lawrenceville, georgia
Sweet and very good! Doesn't taste as a diet drink! A good choice for who is looking for a sweet drink with low calories.
Jennifer Mattison
Orangeville
I have loved vanilla coke my whole life. It is so delicious and so amazing to mix with vodka for a drink. Lots of ice !!!
Amber M.
It's good, I like the taste, it's got good flavour. I bought it at Walmart & grocery stores. It's usually really cheap.
Kenesha L.
Fayetteville, NC
It tastes like heaven in your mouth. I love how the flavors compliment each other. being diabetic I approve this drink
Omayma F.
Mount Vernon, New York
I LOVE THIS. It is so delicious and my favorite soda is coke. Love the taste of their drink and there quality. RECOMEND
Kay K.
Taste wise only, do you prefer Vanilla Coke or Vanilla Coke Zero?
Ashton P.
Ashton P.
Victoria r.
is this really good? i've never herd of it
Ashley H.
How does this compare to regular vanilla Coke taste wise?