BY COCA-COLA

• What store can you find this in? My Walgreens did have it...2 Answers
  • What store can you find this in? My Walgreens did have it...1 Answers
Buy on iHerb
Hannah D.
I have tried so many different flavour of coke but this is the by far the best. It has amazing taste and is not as sweet as regular coke.
Allison W.
Edmonton, AB
Love this flavour. The vanilla just gives it a little extra something. It makes it sweeter and goes down more smoothly. I love this coke.
Georgia F.
Coke Zero is my favorite kind of Coke ever!! So yummy & refreshing especially when mixed with ice or alcohol if you are drinking alcohol
Letycia V.
o gosto não é igual ao da coca cola normal... mais não deixar de ser bom... é uma bebida que fica melhor em dias calorosos e bem gelada
Tamara R.
me gusta aunque de igual forma se siente la diferencia entre la coca cola normal y la zero! pero para ser un producto light esta bien
Jill M.
Abbotsford , BC
I often wonder how anyone drinks this. I only tried it on, but it was so sickeningly sweet. Not something I would ever purchase again
Mariel P.
Chihuahua, chihuahua
No me gusto para nada, su sabor es demasiado empalagoso y dulce, si tomas esto al tener sed lo único que provocas es tener más sed
JESSICA M.
Grand Bay - Westfield, New Brunswick
This is my favorite coke product by far the taste is very subtle and the flavor reminds me of coke poured over vanilla ice cream.
Tracy P.
I love Vanilla Coke, so I was pleasantly surprised to find it available in "Zero" version. I just wish it was carried in Canada!
Yuridia G.
Me encanta la coca zero vainilla, es un sabor muy bien combinado,ese toque de vainilla le da cierto cambio a la coca en especial
Kay K.
Taste wise only, do you prefer Vanilla Coke or Vanilla Coke Zero?
Ashton P.
Ashton P.
Victoria r.
is this really good? i've never herd of it
Ashley H.
How does this compare to regular vanilla Coke taste wise?