BY COCA-COLA

• What store can you find this in? My Walgreens did have it...1 Answers
Buy on iHerb
Helena C.
San Juan
I love vanilla soda and this one is one of my favorites. The flavor is sweet enough to be of my liking. I wish it was easier to get where I live.
Jessica c.
Modesto, CA
From the moment the soda touched my tounge that was it i knew i would never have a regular coke again! serous one of my favorite drinks ever!!!!!
Nicole F.
My go to soda when I can get it. Tastes like Vanilla Coka with zero calories :) My favorite soft drink, I don't drink any other brand than Coke!
Krystle H.
Tolland, CT
I love the way it taste so fresh. o love the flavor. its a great treat for summer time to have when you are thirsty and want something refreshing
liseth A.
Pamplona
Es muy buena y con elsab or a vainilla la hace unica en si la coca cola es unica pero con este sabor mas unica esta genial me encanta el sabor
Anna L.
Windsor, CT
This is so delicious. Whenever I'm craving this product this is one of my top go to choices. I definitely recommend trying it at some point.
Sarajayne A.
I love vanilla and coca cola so I love this? it has the perfect hint of vanilla flavor, its a weird but really good combination, trust me!
Sophie A.
Finally a sugar free option of a classic flavor!
This is absolutely tasty and refreshing!
I love the taste and there's no sugar!!! Hooray!
Jessica G.
Pembroke
I love Cocoa-Cola in general, but Vanilla coke is even better! This is my absolute favorite flavor of CokeCoca-Cola® Vanilla Zero
Georgia F.
Coke Zero is my favorite kind of Coke ever!! So yummy & refreshing especially when mixed with ice or alcohol if you are drinking alcohol
Kay K.
Taste wise only, do you prefer Vanilla Coke or Vanilla Coke Zero?
Ashton P.
Ashton P.
Victoria r.
is this really good? i've never herd of it
Ashley H.
How does this compare to regular vanilla Coke taste wise?