BY COCA-COLA

• What store can you find this in? My Walgreens did have it...1 Answers
Buy on iHerb
Samantha C.
Longwood, FL
Soooo so yummy! I have always loved the Vanilla Coca-Cola, but I love coke zero even more now. It tastes the same, and it's a bonus that they make it in vanilla flavored. I don't care what anyone says, Coke Zero tastes JUST like regular Coca-Cola, but less calories. Probably just as bad, but the flavor is on point!
Cynthia M.
Douglasville, GA
Since going low-carb (to prevent diabetes), my drink of choice is Coke Zero. I love that there are multiple flavors available, and the Cherry Vanilla is my absolute favorite! My only complaint is that it can be hard to find, & is never available from vending machines or in restaurants.
Kimberly K.
Rosenberg, TX
Surprisingly.... DELICIOUS!! I love Vanilla Coke, and when I found these vanilla zeros! I fell in love! So yummy and I can drink these without having to feel guilty of having so many calories! I would recommend these to anyone who loves Vanilla Coke, but doesn't want all the calories!
Athena D.
I love Coca-Cola, (especially Mexican Coke), I like Coke Zero, and I like Coke with Vanilla. Coke Zero with vanilla is what I would expect from my favorite soda manufacturers- refreshing, sweet, but not the rot-your-teeth-out sugary syrup that some flavored sodas can have. Now if they could only make it without High Fructose Corn Syrup...
Sarah T.
Good taste, and the vanilla gives the soda that extra flavor. I would recommend this product to those who like vanilla, but not too much as to make the taste too much like vanilla. The cases of coca-cola zero vanilla are affordable, and can be found at your local grocery store typically!
Alexis L.
Walpole , MA
Such a delicious product with none of the calories. Flavored Coke products just tend to have the extra umph that other brands can't hold a candle to. Not to mention the black can being sleeker than other packages. Me and my friends all love it
Alysondra E.
Vanilla coke is by far my favorite soda and this is a good caffeine free alternative. Its hard to find in stores around me but when i do see it i ALWAYS grab some! Delicious and a fun take on coke compared to just drinking the plain stuff
Reilly A.
riverview, fl
I love vanilla coke and this is a great alternative to full sugar when you are watching it. I am not a fan of artificial sweeteners but this one does not have that horrific taste like diet coke does. It's pretty good when you need a sweet treat but I wouldn't drink it every day.
Victoria C.
Bella Vista, AR
This is my favorite 0 cal soda. It has an actual case with the vanilla at it and does not taste like chemicals. I'm not a big fan of other diet sodas but this one is my favorite. I will keep buying this at Walmart every chance I get.
Josie M.
Estill Springs, TN
I love that I don't have to go to my local fast food restaurant for my favorite drink. It's more economical to have it at home. I love that I can fit the whole package in my fridge for a nice cold drink anytime want one. My family knows this is the one thing I will not share.
Kay K.
Taste wise only, do you prefer Vanilla Coke or Vanilla Coke Zero?
Ashton P.
Ashton P.
Victoria r.
is this really good? i've never herd of it
Ashley H.
How does this compare to regular vanilla Coke taste wise?