BY COCA-COLA

• What store can you find this in? My Walgreens did have it...1 Answers
Buy on iHerb
Zara W.
Calgary, AB
Can someone tell me if I can find this in Canada? I tried it in the Middle East and loved it. But haven't found it anywhere where I live. The only thing we have here is regular coke or Coke cherry. No vanilla :(
Jade T.
Helped me loose half a stone switching from normal coke to Coke Zero. It tastes nearly the same not much difference accept it goes flatter quicker. I have recommended this to my friends and family and they have started to enjoy this product aswell
Sara W.
Woodstock, NB
My favorite pop of all time! I am a diabetic so I always get Coke Zero and I absolutely love the vanilla coke zero. I highly recommend this to everyone if you like vanilla.
Sabina C.
This is my favorite soda and has been for over ten years. It's the perfect balance of sweet cola and smooth vanilla. Not too sweet and great to mix with cherry cola as well. Tastes like a vanilla ice cream float!
Emily P.
Auckland
This is my favourite type of Coke! I love the hint of vanilla that it gives. Great packaging in the can or bottle - and can range from cheap to expensive depending on where it's purchased
Joelle D.
Ottawa, ON
If only they sold this in Canada.... Every time I go to the USA I bring back a case or two of these to last me like a year or more. It's such a good drink to mix with. I just love vanilla coke!
Linda H.
Sydney
My childhood in a liquid form. I'm usually against all the new variations of Coke but this one is an exception. Tastes lovely with a type of sweetness that's different to regular Coke.
Linzy L.
Always a great flavor, much more refreshing for me than a regular coke. Just enough sweetness with the kick of vanilla, but not overpowering. Definitely a try.
Sarah T.
Melbourne
I love the vanilla taste this has to it afterwards. it tatses like normal coke at the start and then leads into a vanilla tastes which ust hits you. its great
Lindsey S.
I am so pleased to see coke zero vanilla again. I got to a point where I was adding vanilla syrup to coke to try to get the same taste (it was not even close).
Kay K.
Taste wise only, do you prefer Vanilla Coke or Vanilla Coke Zero?
Ashton P.
Ashton P.
Victoria r.
is this really good? i've never herd of it
Ashley H.
How does this compare to regular vanilla Coke taste wise?