BY COCA-COLA

• What store can you find this in? My Walgreens did have it...1 Answers
Buy on iHerb
Alison C.
Neguac, NB
Oh my, this has to be the best drink I have ever drank. I love Coca-cola, but the vanilla one; absolutely amazing. The flavor is so good! And it's not a taste that you get sick of after a while, I could drink this drink everyday if I could. I would totally recommend this drink to everyone I know.
Belinda A.
Brampton, ON
It's an ok beverage. Definetly better when ice cold, straight from the can. I'm a diehard classic Coke lover so it's hard for me to stray but I do find that I've come to appreciate Vanilla Coke as time has gone on. Maybe the formula has changed? I find the vanilla to be less overpowering than before.
Imogen S.
I loved Vanilla Coke when it first came out when I was younger, but not an avid coke-drinker because of the sugar and calories, I was so happy when they made a Coke Zero version. There's just that something extra with a pang of vanilla at the end of every sip and I love it so much!
Jeremias S.
Ponce, PR
Taste like soda with ice cream almost reminiscent to a root beer float tastes great alone or with certain meals I wouldn't recommend it with every dinner you make but it definitely is like having a beverage and dessert in a can. Best enjoyed in small sips and not big gulps.
Nicola M.
Dagenham, Essex
OMG i love the Vanilla Coca cola it is my favourite followed by Cherry coca cola. For me these two versions are better than the original Coca cola they taste so much better the vanilla is jsut the right amout it is a very mellow flavour not to over powering. The cherry taste like a cherry drink unlike the Pepsi cherry.
Bea L.
Terrigal
These made me so happy when they first came out! I adore Vanilla coke and much prefer coke Zero because of the lack of sugar, I buy these whenever I see them in the shops because they go pretty quickly in our house. Will definitely keep buying in the future.
Maria M.
Kensington , London
As much as i prefer normal Vanilla Coke, I am a crazy about this one. In uk it is really hard to find Vanilla Coke, and i was surprised to find a zero version in my local Sainsbury. Tastes amazing, there is a nice balance between zero coke and vanilla flavour. It is nice a replacement for people who like Vanilla Coke, but don’t want any sugar.
Katherine D.
Cottam, ON
YES. I love Vanilla Coke. It's rare to find here in Canada so it's a treat. Affordable and nice packaging. I like Coke way better than Pepsi and I'm not sure why. I'll always always buy this again and again!
Anna P.
This product tastes AMAZING. This flavour is only in stores a couple of times a year and when its out it sells out within days. It in an affordable price and its totally worth it. There is literally no difference in taste to the normal vanilla coke. It tastes the same....just a tiny bit more healthy. Definitely recommend it. (:
Michele M.
St Catharines, ON
This is like heaven on earth. I love Vanilla Coke and it is so hard to find it at decent prices. So now it finally gets to the point where we have the zero-calorie Coca Cola Zero flavored with a delicious vanilla twist. If you love Coke and Vanilla you will absolutely love this delicacy!
Kay K.
Taste wise only, do you prefer Vanilla Coke or Vanilla Coke Zero?
Ashton P.
Ashton P.
Victoria r.
is this really good? i've never herd of it
Ashley H.
How does this compare to regular vanilla Coke taste wise?