BY COCA-COLA

• What store can you find this in? My Walgreens did have it...1 Answers
Buy on iHerb
Michelle S.
Aurora, il
I don't have to compromise the joy of driving pop and adding a splash of vanilla to stir things up a bit without grossing me out
Michelle M.
Dauphin
Love #cocacola especially Coca-Cola vanilla zero! No room for improvement it’s a great product I recommend trying it. Coca-Cola vanilla zero exceeds my expectations and I would recommend it to others.
Sharice H.
I love regular Vanilla Coca Cola so was happy to see they had brought out a Zero version as I prefer drinks with less sugar. This tastes just as sweet as the regular version which is good. Perfect enjoyed ice cold out of thr fridge. If you like vanilla, you should try this.
lilia c.
ain naaja
This is like heaven on earth. I love Vanilla Coke and it is so hard to find it at decent prices. So now it finally gets to the point where we have the zero-calorie Coca Cola Zero flavored with a delicious vanilla twist. If you love Coke and Vanilla you will absolutely love this delicacy!
Tania T.
Antigonish , NS
The taste of vanilla is simply so good it's like you really are mixing coke and pure vanilla. When I finish one I don't want to drink regular cola anymore but more of Vanilla Coke cause it's just so good!
Katherine P.
Miami, Doral
Me encanto, acá en mi país fue de edición limitada y creo que es de las bebidas más deliciosas que he probado. Una coca cola tradicional con un ligero toque a vainilla que hace de ésta una bebida completamente distinta y agradable al paladar, espero que vuelvan pronto.
Shelby D.
I had this when I went to universal studios! It's pretty good! I love vanilla so I might be biased lol the only reason I gave it four stars instead of five is because I like the regular coke vanilla better, but if you like Coke Zero better you'll love this
Laura H.
Stittsville, ON
OMG! I've had Vanilla Coke, but not Vanilla Coke Zero! I need this in my life!! Too bad almost no where in Canada sells Coke Zero :( &I've never seen this anywhere! Anyone know where I can find this in Ontario?
Bryan G.
Me gusta el gas de coque-cero, que es muy agradable para tomar con algunos chips, ruggles, Tostitos o un perro caliente, pero lo que no es agradable es la celulitis, así que por favor tratar de mejorar su fórmula inventar uno que no causa este escriba problemas ya que esto le impide tener un mayor consumo, pero lo peor de la Coca-Cola-cero es que el sabor de vainilla terribles, por lo general causa un dolor de cabeza y un terrible repulsión y mi otra recomendación que haría a partir de los atletas.
Keri R.
This is my favourite fizzy drink of all time! The vanilla taste is perfect! Not too overpowering! Unfortunately where I am from, you can't buy it in the big bottles anymore, but still good that I can grab one in the on the go size to take with me. This drink makes an awesome mixer too!
Kay K.
Taste wise only, do you prefer Vanilla Coke or Vanilla Coke Zero?
Ashton P.
Ashton P.
Victoria r.
is this really good? i've never herd of it
Ashley H.
How does this compare to regular vanilla Coke taste wise?