BY COCA-COLA

• What store can you find this in? My Walgreens did have it...1 Answers
Buy on iHerb
Jess R.
Los angeles, CA
Coca Cola Zero vanilla is soooo delicious. Refreshing and sweet at the same time!
Keisha L.
Parsons, TN
I'm a big vanilla fan but vanilla with coke just makes it a hundred times better
Amanda M.
Best flavor of all! It reminds me of a root beer float with the flavors combines.
Hannah B.
Vanilla Coke Zero is true to the taste of Cola Cola Vanilla without the calories!
Jazmin H.
Port St Lucie, FL
This is great every movie night this is my go to me and my baby (hubby) love this
Kimmy M.
Arleta, Ca
Such a smooth and crisp soda. Honestly one of my top favorite flavors and brands.
Ellen W.
Madison, GA
I love the fact that I can have Vanilla Coke without the calories! I'm a big fan!
Shelby C.
Phoenix, AZ
Yum! I love vanilla coke! it tastes so good and creamy! its best during hot days.
Heather L.
Mayville, NY
Vanilla Coke is literally the best! I'd much rather drink this over regular coke.
Kristen H.
My all time favorite coke product. For some reason though, it is hard to find.
Kay K.
Taste wise only, do you prefer Vanilla Coke or Vanilla Coke Zero?
Ashton P.
Ashton P.
Victoria r.
is this really good? i've never herd of it
Ashley H.
How does this compare to regular vanilla Coke taste wise?