BY COCA-COLA

• What store can you find this in? My Walgreens did have it...2 Answers
  • What store can you find this in? My Walgreens did have it...1 Answers
Buy on iHerb
Jeremy C.
Most wonderful tasting product for a diet drink, I totally recommend buying this product.
Emily L.
This tastes exactly like regular coke vanilla, just without all the calories. I love it!
Carolyn L.
Pismo Beach, CA
I love coke and I love anything vanilla. This gets two thumbs way way way way up from me!
i love the vanilla version it taste so much better than regular coke it's sweet and yummy
Ashley S.
Carrollton, GA
My favorite drink! I hate it that it's so hard to find in my area, because it is awesome.
Ashton H.
Gulfport, MS
I love Coke 0 vanilla flavor!!! It's delicious and the vanilla flavor is very significant
Evelyn C.
Es rica me encanta siempre la toma cuando estoy cansada o cuandl no hay agua ............
Len C.
Frisco, TX
So delicious! I wish these were easier to find. Anytime I see them, I always have to buy.
Elle S.
Grove City, OH
My favorite drink! So refreshing without getting boring like regular Diet Coke/Coke Zero.
Victoria H.
Silas, AL
In love with the vanilla flavor whether it's in regular coke or coke zero. A must try!
Kay K.
Taste wise only, do you prefer Vanilla Coke or Vanilla Coke Zero?
Ashton P.
Ashton P.
Victoria r.
is this really good? i've never herd of it
Ashley H.
How does this compare to regular vanilla Coke taste wise?