BY COCA-COLA

• What store can you find this in? My Walgreens did have it...1 Answers
Buy on iHerb
Amanda L.
Worcester , MA
This is such a treat for me, it doesn't taste low calorie at all! So yummy!! I love it!!!
Sarah L.
Cabot, AR
Tastes great!! Vanilla Coke is my favorite. And with zero anything it makes it 10x better
Ashton H.
Gulfport, MS
I love Coke 0 vanilla flavor!!! It's delicious and the vanilla flavor is very significant
Elle S.
Grove City, OH
My favorite drink! So refreshing without getting boring like regular Diet Coke/Coke Zero.
i love the vanilla version it taste so much better than regular coke it's sweet and yummy
Brittany R.
Colorado Spgs, CO
A great refreshing taste of rich vanilla with that smooth Coca-Cola taste everyone loves!
Carolyn L.
Pismo Beach, CA
I love coke and I love anything vanilla. This gets two thumbs way way way way up from me!
Jeremy C.
Most wonderful tasting product for a diet drink, I totally recommend buying this product.
Kimberly P.
Tastes great but I can still tell that it is fake and I am not much into the fake stuff.
Morgan S.
I love it, the vanilla flavor is my favorite along with the cherry when it comes to Coke.
Kay K.
Taste wise only, do you prefer Vanilla Coke or Vanilla Coke Zero?
Ashton P.
Ashton P.
Victoria r.
is this really good? i've never herd of it
Ashley H.
How does this compare to regular vanilla Coke taste wise?