BY COCA-COLA

• What store can you find this in? My Walgreens did have it...1 Answers
Buy on iHerb
Selene R.
Yuma, AZ
So I should start to tell u how good this Soda is it's amazing great taste n flavor awesome
Tracey J.
Tastes so much better than Diet Coke. No weird after taste. I love Coke Zero...............
Kali F.
This is my favorite soda! Great flavor and no calories! Wish you could get at a restaurant
Rose J.
Kansas City, MO
So good as a whiskey mixer!! Refreshing and light without the sugary residue on your teeth!
Len C.
Frisco, TX
So delicious! I wish these were easier to find. Anytime I see them, I always have to buy.
Karissa B.
Paducah Ky
This is my favorite "diet" soda on the market. It tastes like an indulgence but it's not!
Maddie L.
Darien, CT
When chilled, this is pure bliss. A delicious vanilla spin on Coke. My personal favorite.
Olivia R.
Baytown, TX
Oh, how I love this. I was so pleased to discover Coke Zero Vanilla at my grocery store.
Brie A.
This is my absolute favorite flavor of Coke and the only kind I will drink! I'm obsessed
Sophia P.
Memphis, TN
I love Vanilla Coke Zero. Same great taste as the original and with no calories or carbs!
Kay K.
Taste wise only, do you prefer Vanilla Coke or Vanilla Coke Zero?
Ashton P.
Ashton P.
Victoria r.
is this really good? i've never herd of it
Ashley H.
How does this compare to regular vanilla Coke taste wise?