BY COCA-COLA

• What store can you find this in? My Walgreens did have it...1 Answers
Buy on iHerb
Lacey P.
Taft, CA
This is really good when you need a change in your soda routine. Great taste and carbonation
Taylor S.
Buford, GA
Vanilla is a very good way to add flavor to anything! Always put an awesome flavor in things!
jennifer b.
Bronx, NY
I love this vanilla flavor and it great to see other new ones coming and it great for summer
Taylor M.
Statesboro, GA
Coke Zero in general doesn't taste as bad as Diet Coke plus the vanilla gives it a richness.
Leslie D.
St Petersburg, FL
Vanilla is the best Coca-Cola Zero flavor! All time favorite! Second would be Lime or Cherry!
Emily H.
Acworth
Why mess with a good thing? This tastes disgusting regular Coca Cola for the win and not this
Megan M.
Hanford, CA
I would get this kind of soda when i want a littke bite of a different flavor in it as while
nicole s.
Orange Park, FL
Delicious, one of my favorite sodas. The only downfall is that you can only buy it in a can.
Jolene B.
East Bridgewater
Coca-cola vanilla is so good!! I love the sweet taste and at zero calories it's even better!
Kristen M.
This is the best soda to drink when you're on a diet. It tastes almost like the real deal.
Kay K.
Taste wise only, do you prefer Vanilla Coke or Vanilla Coke Zero?
Ashton P.
Ashton P.
Victoria r.
is this really good? i've never herd of it
Ashley H.
How does this compare to regular vanilla Coke taste wise?