BY COCA-COLA

• How does this compare to regular vanilla Coke taste wise?1 Answers
  • What store can you find this in? My Walgreens did have it...2 Answers
  • What store can you find this in? My Walgreens did have it...1 Answers
Buy on iHerb

Start your review of Coca-Cola® Vanilla Zero!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
The R.
marysville
Nooooooooooooooooooooooo and nooooooooooooooooooooooo and I don’t think I can say no no no no no no no no no no no no no enough. I hate the fake taste. This is the Pepsi clear of coke
Taylor L.
Nolensville, TN
I’ve always been a fan of vanilla coke. I recently started watching my calorie intake and gave this one a shot. It did not disappoint. It’s absolutely delicious and I’m obsessed.
Lupe P.
Seguin, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
This is such a delicious drink. It has a combination of sweet and coke taste. The vanilla is just perfect not overwhelming. I recommend this beverage you will not be disappointed !! I will definitely buy again!
Ruth O.
davenport, Fl
This Coca Cola is love for me !! I love it is the best not only because it comes without sugar but because it has a slight touch of vanilla flavor and the mixture is an explosion! try it and tell me you will not regret it.
Samantha H.
Spokane , WA
I’m usually a Pepsi person but decided to give this a try and y’all, it blew my mind! I’m currently pregnant with our third and this is ALL I’m craving, it’s so delicious and bubbly plus it has the perfect vanilla taste.
Ariel R.
daytona beach
My absolute favorite drink of all time. It’s so difficult to find Vanilla Coke Zero in stores, but when that magical moment happens I like to stalk up on as many as I can.
Kaycee H.
Dallas
Love these. I was so so happy when they came out with the added vanilla. I used to always specialty order it from sonic, but now I don’t have to, I can buy it in my local grocery store.
Elizabeth W.
North Platte, NE
Being a type 1 diabetic I have to drink things with 0 carbs/sugars. Coke Zero is the ONLY soda I have found that taste sooooo close to the original that you cannot tell the difference.
Latifa Y.
Charlottesville, VA
I love Coca-Cola zero and also an old chemical cool it's delicious to help multiply like vanilla and went to this pasta store that they built in the head like nice technology it's very affordable and I choose and is a good thing we choose what flavor you want is a good touch screen thing and I just vanilla and I tried to pay so good Coco zero the new thing when he doesn't have any him like things that make you fat boy like that Coca-Cola really good I like how they
Elisabeth L.
I absolutely love Vanilla Coke. When I went to the store the other day though they only had it in zero. I decided to get it anyways and love it! It tastes exactly the same as the regular. I love a sting vanilla flavor and this drink really gives me exactly what I'm looking for and is extremely refreshing.
Ashton P.
Victoria r.
is this really good? i've never herd of it
Ashley H.
How does this compare to regular vanilla Coke taste wise?