BY COCA-COLA #55 in Soda & Soft Drinks

• What store can you find this in? My Walgreens did have it...1 Answers
Buy on www.ama...*
Kathryn G.
newport
I love the original Vanilla Coke and I love the Coke Zero original lol why can I not find a Vanilla Coke Zero in any store? Would love to find these I get 5 stars just for the thought. Really should push these more in stores though and my mother would like these
Jessica A.
Oakland City, IN
I have been drinking soda since I was a kid and I drink a ton a day. I recently switched to Coke Zero to lessen the calories I was intaking and didn’t like it as much. But then I found the Vanilla and I am in love! Tastes just like normal soda and so delicious.
Heather L.
Bacliff, TX
If you live with me you know that if there is no Coke zero in the house mama is not happy LOL. I have become obsessed with it and must have in my house at all times. It does not taste like regular soda. It has the best flavor. It does not have no aftertaste and it taste delicious cold. Perfect amount of vanilla and perfect amount of Coca-Cola flavor. I definitely recommend this soda!!!
Isabella R.
Palmdale, CA
My favorite coke :)
Taste is always great, even with zero! Doesn’t taste watered down like most zero type sodas are, and it really has that vanilla taste which I enjoy so much!
Jay 💖.
This had me at vanilla,and it never lost me. I love vanilla drinks,especially the ones without sugar,as I'm a type 1 diabetic. This had the perfect amount of sweetness,and the best vanilla taste. ❤
Karina C.
chicago
Ivy D.
Denver, CO
I can't in good conscious drink full-calorie and full sugar Coke, but I don't feel cheated with Coke Zero! It's so delicious and tastes just like a regular Coke to me. No calories and no sugar makes it even sweeter!
Amanda S.
I’m not a big soda drinker but I usually really enjoy this. It’s got a good flavor and it’s not too sweet. It’s fairly priced and it’s definitely different from the other brands with a similar flavor.
Samantha H.
I’m usually a Pepsi person but decided to give this a try and y’all, it blew my mind! I’m currently pregnant with our third and this is ALL I’m craving, it’s so delicious and bubbly plus it has the perfect vanilla taste.
Kaycee H.
Dallas
Love these. I was so so happy when they came out with the added vanilla. I used to always specialty order it from sonic, but now I don’t have to, I can buy it in my local grocery store.
Kay K.
Taste wise only, do you prefer Vanilla Coke or Vanilla Coke Zero?
Ashton P.
Victoria r.
is this really good? i've never herd of it
Ashley H.
How does this compare to regular vanilla Coke taste wise?
Ashton P.