Coca-Cola Vanilla Soda

by Coca-Cola

Did you know every time you open a bottle of Coca-Cola 12,607 bubbles are born? Happy Birthday bubbles! Great Coke taste Only natural flavours No added preservatives Gluten-free, dairy-free and nut-free Serve ice cold for maximum refreshment. Keep one cold in the fridge. Please recycle.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Coca-Cola Vanilla Soda!
Rosalie A.
Glendale, NY
This is my one and only favorite soda. I’m not a fan of carbonated drinks, I prefer water. But this one got me, and I absolutely love it!!
Mandie D.
Knoxville, TN
I love Vanilla Coke. Of All the flavors that Coke has come out with, I always find my way to to this one. I do wish it was sold in the 2 liters variety though.
jason W.
West Columbia, SC
I loved the flavor and how smooth it tasted. It was refreshing and uplifting at the same time. I thought I would not like this but I loved every sip
Cassidy V.
The vanilla is soooo good in this and if you put a cherry in it it’s even better! Love to have when I can’t get a coffee
Roberta L.
Pavia
Coca-Cola Vanilla Soda uploaded by Roberta L.
This is my favorite non original Coca Cola. My first experience was a Coca-Cola Cherry and it was too sweet, so I was expecting the same thing: even if it's sweet, the Vanilla one is good. It really taste like soda with some vanilla extract. I'm satisfied by this Coca-Cola product
Jonathan H.
Tastes like christmas. This is a great drink. It is really sweet and does become a bit much if you have more than one, but as a stand alone drink its great. perfect mixer for a spiced rum or a spicy vodka, if youre into that sort of thing. Get you some..
Margje R.
s hertogenbosch
Coca-Cola Vanilla Soda uploaded by Margje R.
Really delicious! The cherry one is really good to. In dont like regular coke, but de these from coca cola are really tasty and I drink then all the time.

Looking for your answer?