Coca-Cola Vanilla

by Coca-Cola

#13 in Soda

Coca-Cola Vanilla

I Can’t find this anywhere! Where do they sell this?
Iss this a good product?
Start your review of Coca-Cola Vanilla!
Product Highlights
BUT I have begun drinking coke zero and how sweet regular coke is makes this a little less highly rated.in reviews
I am not a big fan of vanilla coke.in reviews
my two favorite flavors, cherry AND vanilla in one soda.in reviews
It does however taste a little like a melted coke ice cream float, not my favorite thing, but I do know a lot of others that love it. in reviews
The vanilla tastes fresh and not at all artificial!in reviews
Melissa G.
Lake Hiawatha, NJ
I am not, I repeat, NOT a soda drinker, but Coca-Cola Vanilla is one of the ONLY soda's, when I see, I get. When it first came out, I was seriously in love. Then it disappeared and when it showed up again years later, I cried tears of happiness. Again, I'm not someone who drinks soda, but whenever I see this, I need to get it. I've even been guilty of getting the 12 pack. I can't say no to this soda.
Valerie R.
Juana Diaz , PR
My favorite! Love the sweet taste of vanilla it has. But make sure you don’t drink this a lot because it’s not healthy at all. But it tastes great!
Marie G.
Waynesboro, PA
Great taste can definitely find the mixture is perfect for a great taste. Great value for your money.try it today you will love it
Ellie M.
Verdi, NV
Vanilla in anything makes it automatically better for me. In coke it's so subtle yet good, I love it. And no, Pepsi is most definitely not okay.
Yesenia O.
Kissimmee, FL
It's like an ice cream float in a can!! Love it!! It's evey tasteful without an after taste. It's nice and creamy!!!
gisselle S.
Pasadena, TX
Super delicious vanilla taste at the end. If you're looking for a coke that tingles your throats when you slurp this si the one.
Elisha B.
Villa Rica, GA
They contain a bit too much vanilla to me. When I drink coca-cola with vanilla, it's almost mouth burning.
Katee G.
Mobile, AL
This is my favorite! I don't know if I'd like vanilla Diet Coke better but this definitely hits the spot on a hot day. reminds me of my childhood too!
Jocelyn R.
Shallowater, TX
I like Coca Cola but LOVE Vanilla Coca Cola! My must have of the day. Even better is when Coca Cola has a 2 for $$ sale. Nothing beats a cold coca cola.
Kristavel F.
Los Angeles, CA
My one and only coke I will drink no it’s the only soda I will drink if I go somewhere and it’s not available I get water there is no In between for me I think I’m addicted to Vanilla Coke Coca-Cola Vanilla
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Jess S.
tansey drive Tanah Merah
il y a 5 mois
QQueen S. il y a 24 jours
I enjoy both.It all depends on what I'm craving. They are both very satisfying .
Omy M.
allentown, PA
il y a un an
Coca-Cola Vanilla ? Porque la hisieron de ese sabor
Shannon W.
il y a 2 ans
Does Coca-Cola Vanilla give anyone else indigestion?
Katherine C. il y a 10 mois
I actually just had one, did not cause me any discomfort so far. It’s ok, but I was really hoping for orange to be the main flavor rather than the strong taste of vanilla.
inshia S.
Halifax, NS
Alexis P.
Wenatchee, WA
Kaitlin S. il y a 2 ans
Absolutely try it! I was hesitant at first too but I ended up really liking it. Hope you enjoy it as well!
Deanne V.
ludowici, ga
amanda V. il y a 2 ans
Don't waste your money. It's absolutely disgusting. I'm all about orange dreamsicle flavored things but this did not taste anything like that.