Coca-Cola® Vanilla

by Coca-Cola

#11 in Soda

Carbonated Water, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Caramel Color, Phosphoric Acid, Natural Flavors, Caffeine.

Coca-Cola® Vanilla ? Porque la hisieron de ese sabor
Is the vanilla flavour good Coca-Cola® Vanilla ?
Who loves Vanilla Coke?
Start your review of Coca-Cola® Vanilla!
Product Highlights
“BUT I have begun drinking coke zero and how sweet regular coke is makes this a little less highly rated.” in reviews
“I am not a big fan of vanilla coke.” in reviews
“my two favorite flavors, cherry AND vanilla in one soda.” in reviews
“It does however taste a little like a melted coke ice cream float, not my favorite thing, but I do know a lot of others that love it. ” in reviews
“The vanilla tastes fresh and not at all artificial!” in reviews
Philadelphia, PA
Ok so first of all when these were coming out I was very aggravated that they only sold them at certain stores in the big pack of cans. Which I did happily buy. And loved mind you as a high school student this and a specific sandwich was my after school snack. I was to say an addict of drink for my junior year in high school. Years later and since i stopped soda all together I couldn't resist the temptation when I finally saw they sold them in single 20oz bottles. Hopeless to say me and vanilla coke are in a partnership again.
I like the classic Coca-Cola & the vanilla flavored. Orange Fanta is my all time favorite. Nonetheless, I don’t drink sodas as much as I used to when I was younger; I don’t even have it at home; I do drink at events and when I crave it really bad and that is very unusual nowadays. I gave three points because carbon dioxide drinks; most especially soda, burns my throat on every sips/intake and bloats me up besides that sugar consumptions. Water, hot cup of teas and some types of juice are what I most often drink and that’s very okay w/me
Forney, TX
I LOVE THIS COCA-COLA PRODUCT!!!!! I have to order it from many different locations as it never seems to be in stock. I do find it at Walmart on occasion but they often don't have it in stock. They should try harder, I know many people LOVE this cola!I LOVE THIS COCA-COLA PRODUCT!!!!! I have to order it from many different locations as it never seems to be in stock. I do find it at Walmart on occasion but they often don't have it in stock. They should try harder, I know many people LOVE this cola!
Regluar, Classic Coke and Vanilla are the two flavor's of "Coke" Coca Cola I like best from their company. Not of every kind of soda pop, but of the Coke brand variety from what I have tried. I don't like any soda watered-down, and or no longer fizzy/ carbonated. I like the vanilla one from what I remember. I haven't had it in ages.The sugar might, and the caffeine definitely does contribute to keeping me up too late.  I don't drink tons of pop. I bet it would be delicious with pizza,  french fries or potato chips ... Mmmm!
Collinsville, AL
This Vanilla Coke has a good flavor, but seems to loose all fizz after only a few minutes. I can only enjoy it throughly if it is ice cold and I have time to drink it all within a few minutes. It is however absolutely great on ice cream. I usually wait to buy these when the grandkids will be at my house because they love them. Sales and coupons are always best for me when buying these products. So I cant really recommend these unless you drink fast, or like flat non fizzy drinks.
Westborough, MA
While this stuff is crazy sweet, it’s an all time favorite. It reminds me of being little and drinking this on a summer day. Now being all grown up, I like it with some SMIRNOFF® Vanilla Vodka or Captain Morgan Original Spiced Rum. Another twist is UV Vodka Cherry. I would never usually drink cherry vodka, but in this coke it tastes like cherry Vanilla Coke which is another classic fav.
Fremont, CA
Okay, so I should start out by saying I am NOT a soda person, especially not mainstream sodas. So it's very rare and almost impossible that I like one. But vanilla Coke is it! It's so amazing how the hint of vanilla gives it so much creaminess without being additionally sweet. It almost tastes like a cream soda mixed with coke. If I see vanilla Coke I always get my hands on it!
2,431 reviews
Another flavor I like to have in my Coca-Cola products is vanilla does vanilla Coca-Cola is very delicious and has nice packaging it's super inexpensive and they always are on sale they have a great favor and my children like to drink this as well as my husband I definitely recommend this to others I've recommended it to my mom my dad my cousins and a lot of social media friends
I used to drink this like water when I was younger! But I don’t know, it doesn’t taste quite the same anymore but it still tastes good. The vanilla taste is not overbearing and mixes well with the coke taste (it’s like when you put vanilla ice cream in Coca Cola taste *a float*). Definitely a better option for your float if you’re like me and don’t like/unsure of root beer.
I'm pretty new to the flavored Cokes, and vanilla is the second flavor I tried earlier this year. This has a typical Coke taste at first and then a creamy vanilla settles in once you swallow. I'm not a huge fan, the vanilla is an odd fit for me. I figured I'd get ice cream float vibes, but this wasn't that great. I much prefer the cherry version or original
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Allentown pa
il y a 7 jours
Coca-Cola® Vanilla ? Porque la hisieron de ese sabor
mission , TX
il y a un an
Heather M. • il y a 7 mois
If you like sweet cream vanilla taste I used it as a drink mix