BY COCA-COLA #24 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Carbonated Water, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Caramel Color, Phosphoric Acid, Natural Flavors, Caffeine.

• Vanilla Coke or Cherry Coke? Coca-Cola® Vanilla Coca-Cola® Cherry378 Answers
  • Does it really taste like vanilla?9 Answers
  • Coke or Pepsi? Coca-Cola® Vanilla Here! 😍5 Answers
  • "I am not a big fan of vanilla coke." in 2 reviews
  • "BUT I have begun drinking coke zero and how sweet regular coke is makes this a little less highly rated." in 2 reviews
  • "It does however taste a little like a melted coke ice cream float, not my favorite thing, but I do know a lot of others that love it. " in 1 review
  • "my two favorite flavors, cherry AND vanilla in one soda." in 1 review
  • "The vanilla tastes fresh and not at all artificial!" in 1 review
Stephanie s.
Foodie Expert
Coke products for me have usually been a hit. I'm more of a cherry cola type of person, but coke does taste good regardless. I can say that I'm not the biggest fan of the Vanilla Coke. Coke has a stronger taste and I don't feel vanilla goes good with it. Rootbeer heck yeah, Coke not so much. It's affordable like any other Coke product but it's just not my cup of tea. In general I don't really a Coke person for one reason and that's because any kind of coke I drink leaves this unclean, fuzzy or however you want to describe it, feeling on my teeth after a few sips. You have to brush your teeth immediately after you're done drinking the soda. I wouldn't recommend this product because I personally don't like the vanilla flavoring with it.
Sharon K.
Lake Wales, FL
Foodie Expert
This is a wonderful drink. It had the classic taste that I love of a Coke classic but with just the right amount of vanilla to give it a great extra sweetness that makes it stand apart from other drinks. Although it isn't one that I reach for on a regular basis, I drink diet soda, I do like to drink it as a treat. If you haven't tried it yet, you need to. It's a great drink.
Kayla D.
Salinas
The first time I found out that this coke was making this flavor I was skeptical. This flavor is so good!!! It’s had just the right amount of vanilla. I get this every time there is an option. Sometimes it’s hard to find this product, so I get bummed out because it’s so good!
Wendy C.
Madera , CA
Foodie Expert
I'm not a fan of Vanilla Coke. Anything vanilla mixed with soda isn't for me. Only tried it once and that's I'll I needed to know that it's not for me. You can pick up most gas stations or stores normal its two for five. I most like would not recommend to others   Coca-Cola® Vanilla
Jacquelin A.
Orlando,Fl
Foodie Expert
This vanilla coke is a bit on the sweeter side but then again its soda. I like using this flavor coke to make an ice cream float since im not a fan of foot beer. The added vanilla touch to the coke mixed with the ice cream is really good. It doesnt hurt to have a sweet treat every once and a while!
Katie C.
Winter Haven
Foodie Expert
I do not like soda, especially Coca-Cola® Classic, but when my local McDonald's got a Coke Machine with over 100 flavors I had to try some new things! If someone handed me a Coca-Cola® Vanilla and told me what it was, I probably wouldn't have beleived them. I think this is much smoother than regular Coke with the perfect amount of sweet without feeling like you derusted your insides.
Jessica A.
Richmond, KY
Foodie Expert
Vanilla coke has to be one of my favorites, I drank it as a child. I love most flavors of coke but Vanilla would probably have to be one of my top favorites! Probably going to have to go pick one up now because my mouth is watering just thinking about it!
Brittney B.
Clarksville, TN
Foodie Expert
I used to love these as a kid and think I wore myself out on them. Now a days they don’t taste the same as when they first came out, but it could just be because I had it in a canc not a bottle.
Daniel C.
Columbus
Vanilla Coke is my favorite Coca-Cola flavor but I also like cherry if you've never had vanilla Coke so I would highly recommend trying it especially if you can find a location like a restaurant that makes it themselves. But the bottles they do just fine as well and there affordable and like I said they're one of my favorites out of the Coca Cola flavors.
Monica P.
Riverside, CA
I am not a fan of Coca-Cola® Vanilla. I had tried it on multiple occasions attempting to give the product another chance but unfortunately I still had not enjoyed the product. This is very disappointing since I grew up in a Coca-Cola household and have enjoyed the products offered by the company. I would not repurchase this item any time soon.
Hannah H.
CORDELE, GA
Vanilla Coke or Cherry Coke? Coca-Cola® VanillaCoca-Cola® Cherry
Tony  M.
Does everyone like Coca Cola vanilla??
Jessica R.
sioux falls , sd
How strong is the vanilla taste
Yemnia P.
Franklin, TN
Does it really taste like vanilla?
Hannah H.