BY COCA-COLA

El Sabor De Casa, Hecho En Mexico

Buy on Amazon
Rachel F.
Palm Coast
Love getting these from Costco. I love that they don’t have high fructose corn syrup in them but regular sugar instead. I don’t know what it is about coke in a glass bottle but it just tastes so much better!
Michelle A.
Hayward, CA
I love this soda I drink soda a lot even though it’s not healthy but I always get this it’s my first option it taste really good I always get the original flavor it’s the best one I really recommend this
Rebekah G.
Cicero, IL
Mexican Coke is a staple here in a Chicago and I really prefer it over anything else. The real sugar won't harm your liver and physiology the way HFCS does. It's still a very sweet treat which should be limited given the added sugar, but this version is superior.
Katie C.
This review is mainly for the Mexican Coca-Cola. I haven't drank soda in a couple years now, and recently was craving a Coca-Cola. While shopping, I saw they had glass bottles in the refrigerated case and grabbed one. Later on I noticed it was product of Mexico. All I have to say is WOW. Amazing flavor, clean crisp taste, tasted like the best coke i've ever had. Now I'm finding out it has the real cane sugar, plus its in the glass bottle, so its really no surprise that the flavor was that amazing. Definitely recommend!
Jennifer m.
Mexican Coke is by far the best! If you've never heard of it, the difference is that Coke made in Mexico is made with natural cane sugar instead of HFCS. This, plus the glass bottle, gives it a slightly different consistency. It doesn't burn the back of your nose, or are you burp as much. I've introduced several people to it and everyone loves it.
Vanessa O.
El Paso, TX
Mexican Coca Cola is by far the best type of coke out there! It’s made with cane sugar so it automatically tastes like heaven on earth except it ain’t free!
Bobbie H.
Jackson
When it comes to soda Coke is my all time favorite, it's great as a mixer in alcohol, so refreshing and I love the bubbles, I don't drink anything else..
tara r.
Cold Spg Hbr, NY
love these so much! more natural tasting than regular soda made in the US. i also love how they’re in glass bottles, makes me feel “fancier”
Cory V.
Duluth, MN
I love Mexican coke! It's made with real sugar so you get a nice crisp clean taste, way better than any fountain coke or from the bottle.
Evangelina M.
Orange
The best sodas ever they have a delicious taste they taste way better and they have a lot of gas which makes them taste delicious