BY COCA-COLA

Carbonated Water, Cane Sugar, Caramel Color, Natural Flavors, Phosphoric Acid, Potassium Benzoate (To Protect Taste), Caffeine, Stevia Leaf Extract.

Buy on Amazon*
Carla P.
Paducah, KY
I absolutely love Coke Life it tastes like regular Coke Classic but without the quilt. I do not like the taste of diets drinks or Coke sugar free. My Dr. wants me to stay away from artificial sweeteners anyway. Coke Life has half sugar and half Stevia, which is a natural sweetner from a plant. The problem is no store in my city has it but in bottles and they jack the price up. I have to drive to another state to get in in the six pack cans. I am a type two diabetic and it's perfectly fine for me to have one or two a day. I could make a commercial for Coke Life because I love it so well.
__jessicaparker P.
St. Louis
This is probably my favorite Coke product! While I normally drink Diet Coke or Coke Zero, I believe this is a far better product. Even though it is not zero calories like some of Coke's other products; this product tastes better and has a lower calorie count than other coke products.

I would direct Coca Cola Life more frequently if it was available at a wider range of locations. However, I am always happy to be able to enjoy it when I find it!
Nilomee P.
I’ve always been a regular coke person but realized I wanted a nice cold coke all the time but didn’t necessarily want the calories that came with it. I hate the way the zero calories sodas taste so I was happy when they came out with this. The taste is pretty good still for reduced calorie. One thing I didn’t like is that when you pour it, it’s really fizzy. Also it’s not available at every store yet so hard to purchase with a sale happening on soda.
Amanda M.
This is a great drink. I really like it. I really would recommend this to all my friends and family. I think this made me want to throw a Coca Cola party. I really like this drink. It made me jump with joy. Please buy some.
Celie H.
Cincinnati, OH
While classic Coke is my favorite, this is the best alternative there is. It doesn’t have an aftertaste like Diet Coke or Coke Zero and tastes the most like classic coke. I find it’s very satisfying and curbs my soda cravings.
Tanya K.
Not for me if I am going to drink a coke it will be the one in the red can traditional coke. The sugar is different in this one and I’m sure it is better for you but I would just rather have the real deal or not at all.
Steven I.
I know what your thinking....... it has calories so what makes it different from regular Coke. Simple it’s the Stevia Leaf extract and the Cane Sugar. It’s different yes, but very refreshing with a few less calories.
emmakate m.
Love this soda! It is like the classic coke I love, but it uses a different sugar, so it tastes better. I like coke in general better than pepsi because it tastes less artificial. I love this soda.
Linda L.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
I really like Coke Life and it uses cane sugar and stevia and no.... high fructose corn syrup. Half the calories and sugar. The only problem is it is hard to find. Every once in a while I might find it at Target. So being able to order on Amazon is certainly appreciated. Thanks for carrying it.
Lisa P.
Gulf Breeze, FL
My mom had bought this and I tried it because it was the only choice. I was pleasantly surprised as an avid regular Coke drinker, I purchased this the very next day. My husband, who is a Coke drinker, had to be talked into trying it, but liked it just as much as his red can.
Jo A.
Barnegat, NJ
How many calories per can?
Sunday C.
What kind of sweetener is this made with?
J W.
Does this taste more like regular coke or diet coke, or coke zero?
Alondra  M.
I have never seen this green coca cola? Whats the difference? Is it like diet? Any good?
Jennifer H.
Perris, CA
How is this product? I've never had it!