Coca-Cola Life - 6 PK uploaded by Mallory K.

BY COCA-COLA

Coca-Cola Life™.

Sweetened with cane sugar & stevia*.

Per 1 bottle serving:

60 calories.

0g sat fat, 0% DV.

25mg sodium, 1% DV.

16g sugars.

6-8 fl oz bottles (48 fl oz).

Reduced calorie cola.

35% fewer calories than Coca-Cola®**. see more...

Michaela C.
I really like Coca-Cola Life.  In fact, the only reason it's getting 4 stars instead of 5 is because I still prefer original Coke.  Coca-Cola Life is obviously still not a healthy choice, but it's not quite as bad as drinking original Coke.  It tastes great and I can find it in single bottles or 6 packs at all my area grocery stores.
Vanessa O.
We bought Coca-Cola Life to give it a shot after seeing it featured in one of Coke's many fabulous ad campaigns. We are Coke addicts, so we definitely wanted to try this new product, especially with the use of Stevia as a natural sweetener. As much as we love Coke, it does hit us every so often just how much artificial sugar we're drinking. It's been especially hard on me now that I'm breastfeeding and so much more conscious of it! So we tried Life. While it is pretty similar to the original formula as far as sweetness, this new formula definitely does lack something that we couldn't quite put our finger on. Although it did make us feel a little less uneasy, ultimately we still prefer the taste of original Coke.
Caroline C.
So. Good. I had this in Europe several years ago and I'm so glad they released it here in the US. I have always been a Coke drinker, but lately I have been trying to cut back on my sugar intake. Since this has less than half of the sugar of a regular Coke I can have it without feeling guilty! It tastes ever so slightly different than classic Coke, but I swear it's just as sweet.
Cherish H.
Round Rock, TX
This is my favorite pop! I don't have to feel like I'm killing myself when I have the occasional splurge on liquid calories. I like the taste - refreshing just like Coca Cola Classic. All the good with way less of the bad.
Skylar H.
Hays, NC
This is by far my favorite soda out there! It tastes so much better than regular Coca-Cola and it has fewer calories! I would almost say it is healthy! The taste is amazing!
Mallory K.
Memphis, TN
I am obsessed with Coca-Cola Life. I'm so glad buzzagent sent it to me to review for free because I cannot get enough. It's like a mix between Mexican Coca-Cola and Coke -Light and it's sweet so a larger bottle might be too much but the 8oz of Life is just perfect. Love it
Paula W.
Frankfort, KY
I realize some do not care for the sugar cane; however, this is a particularly unique soft drink. It's not going to taste like regular Coca Cola or Diet Coke, or Coke Zero.

I like this product - I wouldn't buy it to drink every day, but it's a unique twist on Coke products.
Kelly C.
Cleveland, OH
Tastiest Coca-Cola I've ever had! Tastes similar to Coca-Cola Throwback, but better. I love it because it doesn't taste as sweet as regular Coca-Cola does.
Jennifer H.
perris, CA
How is this product? I've never had it!