BY COCA-COLA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Coca-Cola® Diet Vanilla
  • "Love diet coke and I get really excited if I stumble across the vanilla version." in 3 reviews
  • "This is much like the regular diet coke with a nice vanilla add in." in 1 review
  • "Soooooo good love the taste it's by far my favorite soda I can find it almost anywhere and I drink one or two a week I love them" in 1 review
Sarah L.
Independence, OH
I am absolutely obsessed with Vanilla Coke. I know how horrible soda is for us and how many empty calories there are, but I just can't help myself. My husband ended up buying a 12-pack of the Diet Vanilla Coke... I was desperate... so I tried one (even though I think diet soda tastes horrendous). I cracked it open... took a sip (fully expecting that funky after taste)... and much to my surprise (and delight) it tasted almost as delicious as the "real" think. With less calories and sugar, I am now hooked on the Diet Vanilla Coke and don't feel as guilty drinking it.
Carly P.
San Antonio , TX
Alright, so I am a Diet Pepsi girl rather than a Diet Coke girl (one of the few) but don't get me wrong, I still love me a Diet Coke. I am also a fan of Diet drinks that have flavor added, and the vanilla Diet Coke is fabulous. It is my drunk of choice at sonic, and is actually better than the Diet Pepsi version ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Caitlin M.
Metuchen, NJ
Vanilla Coca-Cola is, and alwlays will be, my all-time favorite soda. I don't drink soda that often but when I do, it's probably Vanilla Coke. I like that it is something different than normal coke and doesn't overwhelm me with sugar.
missy l.
Cleona, PA
i loved this...i really wish they would make it again. i am a diet coke fan and have to get this from a fountain when they have it. i would regularly purchase it if it was available
Bridget B.
Olney, IL
Vanilla diet Coke is amazing! It can be difficult to find in stores however. I don't drink Coke as often as I used to due to the heavy taste the unnecessary coloring gives it. Would drink more often if they got rid of the artificial coloring.
Kaitlyn M.
Topeka, KS
These products are really good. Coca-Cola has an amazing taste and feels so refreshing afterwards. Compared to other brands i feel like cola isn't as sweet and eye catching as other brands but still good. I think most of america already uses this product so i definitely recommend this to everyone else in the hole world.
Brooke J.
Ladera Ranch, CA
This is a great treat when I want something sweet. I normally don't love cans of soda, but I love fountain drinks but this was closer to fountain drinks. I would like variations of vanilla that aren't cherry-vanilla. I am a coker for life! This product is great.
Kelly H.
Great taste for someone wanting a hint of vanilla in their drink. Many of these flavors can be found at Kroger or walmart. These are affordable and great since they come in cans or 2 liters. Who wouldn't love that?
Jenny G.
I love vanilla in my coke! It's hard to find, especially in Diet Coke or Coke Zero, but I'll add vanilla coffee syrup to a Coke Zero at home as a sweet, bubbly caffeinated treat every once in a while if I can't find this at the store. Yum!
Jenna C.
Harrisburg, PA
My favorite. Although I do not drink soda very often this is the best. I prefer diet coke over regular come. No sugar and I think it tastes better. The vanilla flavor is so good and refreshing!