Coca-Cola® Diet Vanilla

by Coca-Cola

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Coca-Cola® Diet Vanilla!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
Love diet coke and I get really excited if I stumble across the vanilla version.in 3 reviews
This is much like the regular diet coke with a nice vanilla add in.in 1 review
Soooooo good love the taste it's by far my favorite soda I can find it almost anywhere and I drink one or two a week I love themin 1 review
3 years agoMiami, FL
Coca-Cola® Diet Vanilla uploaded by BARBARA R.
the coke zero light love has a very pleasant and refreshing taste for those hot days without leaving your diet or your healthy lifestyle
3 years ago
cocacola es de toda la vida una gran marca a nivel mundial gran sabor y se acompaña con cualquier comida, perfecta para cualquier ocasion
3 years agoStaten Island, NY
This is the only coke flavor I enjoy. It's so unique, I really can't find another vanilla soda like it. It's good from the fountain, too.
3 years agoGautier, MS
Coca cola has a great company . It is one of the top soda drinks rated .so i think anyone should try it.Get yours now at any local store.
3 years ago
Very nice flavor and I love the taste. If your feeling like you want a special drink add a bit of amaretto and ice for the perfect mix!
3 years agoSan Diego , CA
So disappointed... I love regular Diet Coke so wanted to live this variation but the sweetness is overpowering and tastes extremely fake.
3 years agoRio Hondo, TX
It's an ok flavor but too me its way too sweet. Everyone has their likes and dislikes. As for the price I think it's a little too pricey.
4 years agoWhitefish Bay, WI
Much better in my opinion than the regular Diet Coke. I'm not a huge fan of the taste of Coke but the vanilla taste makes it much better.
4 years agoOrlando, FL
This is my favorite drink from the whole Diet Coke collection! I love the extra flavor from the vanilla and the classic Diet Coke taste!
3 years agoPittsburgh, PA
Diet Coke with just a hint of Vanilla - a nice change from just regular Coke. Something I buy when I'm ready for a little extra flavor!