BY COCA-COLA

Carbonated Water, Caramel Color, Aspartame, Phosphoric Acid, Potassium Benzoate (To Protect Taste), Natural Flavors, Citric Acid, Caffeine.

Coca-Cola® Diet Coke
  • "It doesn't always quench my thirst but it usually meets my desire for something bubbly and with zero calories it makes a great option when I need something other than water." in 12 reviews
  • "This is my favorite soda I won't drink anything else if it's not a Diet Coke everyone in my family likes it was well." in 10 reviews
  • "Nothing refreshes me and quenches my thirst (...and subdues my headaches...) quite like an ice cold Diet Coke." in 9 reviews
  • "Diet Coke is my beverage of choice, and I would drink it every meal of every day if it were not unhealthy and bad for my teeth." in 9 reviews
  • "Diet Coke is not the soda for me it taste to watery i really like the original Coca Cola much better " in 9 reviews
Jordan A.
Los Angeles, CA
I bought this product at grocery store in 12 pack and did not receive as promo product. I am a Diet Coke addict and feel it tastes best from a can rather than a bottle, I couldn't live without it. So refreshing, no calories and caffeine boost... what could be better? Unless you are one of those actively opposed to aspartame...
Dominique N.
Coca-Cola® Diet Coke
Leaves teeth gritty and artificial sweeteners bad for health! Drink water, like me!
Sarah B.
I'm totally addicted. Growing up I was a Pepsi drinker but then I saw the light. Now Pepsi taste like feet and Diet Coke is my bae!
Terri A.
Oklahoma City, OK
I love Diet Coke, I usually have one at lunch time, the only diet soda without the diet soda after taste, I recommend this soda, just don't drink it to late as it can disturb your sleep pattern.
Amelia B.
Medford, MA
Delicious, satisfying, and low on sugar! this beverage always leaves me content. i highly recommend it as a nice bubbly addition to lunch!
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Love it! I have been drinking it for years and I will continue to do so! It's better tasting than any other diet soda out there!
Rosana C.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
It's a good option for when you are on a diet and you want some soda but not calories. So I drink this because coke is my fav
Jennifer T.
Diet Coke..... doesn't get any better than a good ole D.C. on a warm summer day!
Karla S.
Muskegon
Although I know this isn't really good for me I still love it. There's not a day that goes by that I don't have some diet coke. Yes I am that cliché person that orders fast food with a diet code, I just love it.
Stacey R.
Leesville, LA
I loveeeeeee Diet Coke. It’s delicious. Zero calories. Great taste!!!! Nothing better at the end of the day than an ice cold Diet Coke.
Michelle S.
New Milford, CT
Diet coke or regular?
Daljit A.
Diet Coke or Diet Pepsi?
Giuliana T.
Danville, CA
How many calories are in this?
Amanda S.
West bend, WI
Anyone else like Diet Coke better in a can vs. a bottle?
Molly M.
Columbus, OH
Is diet coke better than regular coke? (Tasting?) I don't drink pop, so I wouldn't know.

Walmart