BY COCA-COLA #31 in Soda & Soft Drinks

Carbonated Water, Caramel Color, Aspartame, Phosphoric Acid, Potassium Benzoate (To Protect Taste), Natural Flavors, Citric Acid, Caffeine.

Coca-Cola® Diet Coke
  • "It doesn't always quench my thirst but it usually meets my desire for something bubbly and with zero calories it makes a great option when I need something other than water." in 12 reviews
  • "This is my favorite soda I won't drink anything else if it's not a Diet Coke everyone in my family likes it was well." in 10 reviews
  • "Nothing refreshes me and quenches my thirst (...and subdues my headaches...) quite like an ice cold Diet Coke." in 9 reviews
  • "Diet Coke is my beverage of choice, and I would drink it every meal of every day if it were not unhealthy and bad for my teeth." in 9 reviews
  • "Diet Coke is not the soda for me it taste to watery i really like the original Coca Cola much better " in 9 reviews
Grace C.
Hope Mills, NC
Delicious and refreshing! It'll quench your thirst for sure. Always a party favorite.
Huitian G.
Lenexa, KS
Yum, yum, yum! And zero calorie. When I thought switching to diet, I though it would be hard, but no, not switching to this crisp tasting yummy version! A splash of Diet Coke Zero is my all time favorite that I can not live without of. Yum, yum, yum!
Rebecca S.
Canyon, TX
Ita how i start my day every day! Nothing better better than a regular good ole coke!
Anne G.
Yuba City, CA
A classic! So carbonated and delicious. I prefer this over Pepsi because there seems to be more flavor and carbonation.
Charity G.
Raleigh, NC
Been drinking this soda for a longgg time, its refreshing even on a hot day and is best served ice cold because no one likes hot soda.
Tiffany N.
Wshngtn Ct Hs, OH
My favorite drink. And best taste out of a can! Diet Spepsi doesn't even come close! I'm totally addicted!
I like drinking coke but not so many diet brand, well i feel the beauty of the diet coke bottle will attract those who love colorful package and probably increase the sales.
Gabrielle F.
Melvindale, MI
Diet Coke is amazing. I'm a pop addict but regular Coke makes me gain weight. And now, Diet Coke tastes better to me than regular. And, I feel like it keeps my appetite down.
Jillian B.
Kihei, HI
This is my go to drink, I have at least 1 per day. Diet Coke has a crisp, refreshing taste that is not overwhelmingly sweet nor does it taste overwhelmingly like artificial sweetener.
Laura H.
Charlottetown, PE
Been drinking it from the start in 1981 and it's the only diet pop I drink, I find the others are too sweet
Michelle S.
Newtown, CT
Diet coke or regular?
Daljit A.
Diet Coke or Diet Pepsi?
Amanda S.
West bend, WI
Anyone else like Diet Coke better in a can vs. a bottle?
Giuliana T.
Danville, CA
How many calories are in this?
Molly M.
Columbus, OH
Is diet coke better than regular coke? (Tasting?) I don't drink pop, so I wouldn't know.