BY COCA-COLA #31 in Soda & Soft Drinks

Carbonated Water, Caramel Color, Aspartame, Phosphoric Acid, Potassium Benzoate (To Protect Taste), Natural Flavors, Citric Acid, Caffeine.

Coca-Cola® Diet Coke
  • "It doesn't always quench my thirst but it usually meets my desire for something bubbly and with zero calories it makes a great option when I need something other than water." in 12 reviews
  • "This is my favorite soda I won't drink anything else if it's not a Diet Coke everyone in my family likes it was well." in 10 reviews
  • "Nothing refreshes me and quenches my thirst (...and subdues my headaches...) quite like an ice cold Diet Coke." in 9 reviews
  • "Diet Coke is my beverage of choice, and I would drink it every meal of every day if it were not unhealthy and bad for my teeth." in 9 reviews
  • "Diet Coke is not the soda for me it taste to watery i really like the original Coca Cola much better " in 9 reviews
Sarah B.
Beaverton
I really prefer the taste of regular. There's something about the diet that reminds me of paper for some reason. Definitely not my favorite drink.
Renee S.
Greeneville, TN
So unhealthy for you. I understand people don’t want to drink their calories but I personally just think it taste awful. Don’t really recommend.
Charmi-Lee Z.
Victoria Point
For some reason any time I hear the word diet I want to cry. It is misconceiving, as it's not always a healthier alternative. I would happily never drink diet coke again. I would not recommend it however I understand some people choose these options for health reasons
Cecilia A.
I love Coca Cola so let me be the first to step in line and say this product just does not cut it. It's not good. It's just no. I'm sorry.
Natacha E.
Un refresco de dieta, no debería existir. Si quieres sabor en una bomba de azúcar en una lata o frasco de vidrio tomas refresco. Si quieres tener la sensación de tomar con gas lo tuyo es el agua con gas. Si quieres una alternativa mas hacia lo sano tomarías té o agua, pero crear un refresco que no sabe bien no es la respuesta.
Samantha M.
Toronto , ON
Personally I love Coke but for some reason I can't stand the taste of Diet Coke. The taste is just awful to me and it makes me sick when I would drink it just to try it. There is just a weird taste that I can't handle. I rather stick to regular Coke any day of the week!
Amanda G.
Crawfordville
Don't like this. I dont have a problem with the taste so much. Other than a little after taste.Wish I could find something good for me that has no aspertame in it!! It gives me bad headaches and makes me feel dizzy. Not all things that are good for you have to be filled with bad for you fake sugar.
Benish E.
I'm I the only one who hates this product/drink. I really don't like the taste of this cola and it's just a useless product. Don't waste your money on this.
Wendi D.
Atlanta, GA
Ugh. Diet Coke is just foul. I've never understood what people like about it. 1. It doesn't taste like Coca-Cola at all. 2. It's horrendously bitter. 3. The aftertaste is the WORST. Well, maybe I shouldn't say worst... Tab is probably worse.  But Diet Coke is close. Coke Zero is great, some other diet drinks are tolerable... but this, this is for masochists.
Evelyn❤️ Y.
Staten Island , NY
I love the regular Coca Cola this taste awful. It's Diet Coke Wut else do I expect it doesn't meet up my standards and this is affordable item and price . Hell nah I would never in my life buy it drink this again
Michelle S.
Newtown, CT
Diet coke or regular?
Daljit A.
Diet Coke or Diet Pepsi?
Amanda S.
West bend, WI
Anyone else like Diet Coke better in a can vs. a bottle?
Giuliana T.
Danville, CA
How many calories are in this?
Molly M.
Columbus, OH
Is diet coke better than regular coke? (Tasting?) I don't drink pop, so I wouldn't know.