BY COCA-COLA #31 in Soda & Soft Drinks

Carbonated Water, Caramel Color, Aspartame, Phosphoric Acid, Potassium Benzoate (To Protect Taste), Natural Flavors, Citric Acid, Caffeine.

Coca-Cola® Diet Coke
  • "It doesn't always quench my thirst but it usually meets my desire for something bubbly and with zero calories it makes a great option when I need something other than water." in 12 reviews
  • "This is my favorite soda I won't drink anything else if it's not a Diet Coke everyone in my family likes it was well." in 10 reviews
  • "Nothing refreshes me and quenches my thirst (...and subdues my headaches...) quite like an ice cold Diet Coke." in 9 reviews
  • "Diet Coke is my beverage of choice, and I would drink it every meal of every day if it were not unhealthy and bad for my teeth." in 9 reviews
  • "Diet Coke is not the soda for me it taste to watery i really like the original Coca Cola much better " in 9 reviews
Emina B.
Hartford
My go-to drink whenever I’m at a restaurant, has a good sweet taste, not so bitter like regular coke.
Hannah S.
Indianapolis
What can I say? I’m a Diet Coke addict. Taste is great and much more tolerable than regular coke. Love.
Casey R.
Can’t live without. Worst addiction ever. 😬 I just totally need one of these every few days to give me a little perk up.
Melissa B.
Lake in the Hills
My absolute favorite pop. I have been drinking coke products since I was a kid. I will 100 percent of the time kick coke over any other brand.
Nikita M.
St, NL
I’m literally ADDICTED to Diet Coke! I go through close to 2L per day, literally the only thing that keeps me going through the day
Erica J.
Plymouth Meeting
Life blood. Essence. I might actually die without this. I hate water. I hate regular sodas. I grew up drinking this. It's refreshing, great for drinking with heavy greasy foods. Thankfully no sugar or calories considering I drink 2 or 3 of the 16.9oz daily. I can't survive without the caffeine. I take it everywhere I go incase they dont have any.
Maria R.
Fayetteville
I have waited my entire life to write this review. Me, the true Diet Coke Head. I drink it all day. My car is full to them brim with Diet Coke cans. I truly cannot get enough. No other soda could ever compare. And zero calories! God is good.
Alice M.
Alliston
I seriously love my Diet Coke. I’m not into super sugary drinks and I just can’t drink regular Coca-Cola. Also is good for using in mixed drinks. I’d like to see them bring the Vanilla flavour back as that was also really good.
Laura V.
Fort Lauderdale
Diet Coke is my jam I drink atleast 4 cans a day and prefer it over any other type of drink it’s to the point where my boyfriend often has to convince me to drink water because I’d never drink anything else if i didn’t have to
Jackie R.
Boston, MA
I don't understand the concept of not loving Diet Coke. I'll take some for breakfast, lunch and dinner. It is 0 cal, and although YES..it's bad for you.. it can easily be incorporated into any weight loss diet. One day maybe I'll have a Diet Coke fountain in my home. One can only dream...
Michelle S.
Newtown, CT
Diet coke or regular?
Daljit A.
Diet Coke or Diet Pepsi?
Amanda S.
West bend, WI
Anyone else like Diet Coke better in a can vs. a bottle?
Giuliana T.
Danville, CA
How many calories are in this?
Molly M.
Columbus, OH
Is diet coke better than regular coke? (Tasting?) I don't drink pop, so I wouldn't know.