BY COCA-COLA #31 in Soda & Soft Drinks

Carbonated Water, Caramel Color, Aspartame, Phosphoric Acid, Potassium Benzoate (To Protect Taste), Natural Flavors, Citric Acid, Caffeine.

Coca-Cola® Diet Coke
  • "It doesn't always quench my thirst but it usually meets my desire for something bubbly and with zero calories it makes a great option when I need something other than water." in 12 reviews
  • "This is my favorite soda I won't drink anything else if it's not a Diet Coke everyone in my family likes it was well." in 10 reviews
  • "Nothing refreshes me and quenches my thirst (...and subdues my headaches...) quite like an ice cold Diet Coke." in 9 reviews
  • "Diet Coke is my beverage of choice, and I would drink it every meal of every day if it were not unhealthy and bad for my teeth." in 9 reviews
  • "Diet Coke is not the soda for me it taste to watery i really like the original Coca Cola much better " in 9 reviews
Juliana J.
I like regular Coca Cola but this product tastes terrible. I don't understand how anyone can drink it. I'd rather drink water than even bother drinking this soda. From my understanding diet soda isn't good for you anyway. Stay away from this drink its not worth the tasteless flavor.
Karen L.
Orlando, FL
Okay, I would just to say that I LOVE DIET COKE. I'll drink regular Coke, but I don't know what it is about Diet Coke that just tastes so much better! This is hands down my go to soda and my favorite soda. It's so available everywhere and it's great. If it's not Diet Coke, it's Coke Zero all the way. It's also low calorie, there's nothing to lose!
Carrie D.
Wylie
I'm not a coffee drinker which can be a problem in the morning when I need to be awake. Diet Coke is that perfect blend of sweet and refreshing while giving me the little boost of caffeine needed to wake up. Professional Tip: fill your cup with ice, sqeeze a lemon wedge over the ice and drop the lemon in the bottom of the glass before you pour the Diet Coke in. Little slice of heaven in a glass.
Saemyi L.
i really like the taste of diet coke actually. Only if it wasn't so bad for my body. but coca cola products always have good carbonation which i really enjoy! Only thing i would have to say is, use a better sugar substitute so that i can enjoy it more regularly and not feel guilty drinking it.
Courtney K.
Syracuse, UT
I like the taste of this better than Coke Zero, but much like Coke Zero, I found myself gaining a lot of weight very quickly after drinking this soda. I did not find it to be a slightly healthier alternative because of that, zero calories mean nothing when my body cannot process the chemicals inside the drink. If I do drink a Coke, I will stick to the original flavors with calories and normal sugar.
Allie S.
I may have an addicting to DC, but it's justified. There is just something about Diet Coke that I can't get enough of. I love the flavor and the carbonation. I try to limit myself to one can a week because I know the artificial sweetners are terrible for you, but I can't get enough! Love DC!
Christie A.
West Windsor, NJ
This is basically the only thing I drink other than water and coffee. I love the bubbles and I hate how sweet regular coke is. If there's a way to get a VoxBox of diet coke I'd be one happy lady haha. I like drinking the cans with a straw to keep my lipstick in tact...
Kelly R.
New Hudson, MI
Diet coke is so tasty. I love the diet coke in the can. Amazing taste & very good with any meal. I buy this at my grocery store. Good flavor. Nothing needs to change. I buy this all of the time. I recommend this product to anyone. Nothing as good as a cold diet coke.
Nettie A.
Andover, MN
My favorite go to drink is Diet Coke. I love the flavor. I have been drinking Diet Coke for over 30 years and absolutely enjoy it. I have tried other diet brand sodas and nothing compares to Diet Coke. I would definitely recommend this drink to everyone.
Catherine B.
Delton, MI
Diet Coke is the only soda I drink. Sometimes you need something cool and sweet without ruining your diet. There is nothing better on a hot day. It has that perfect balance of sweet and cola. I have been a loyal diet Coke drinker for over 20 years.
Michelle S.
Newtown, CT
Diet coke or regular?
Daljit A.
Diet Coke or Diet Pepsi?
Amanda S.
West bend, WI
Anyone else like Diet Coke better in a can vs. a bottle?
Giuliana T.
Danville, CA
How many calories are in this?
Molly M.
Columbus, OH
Is diet coke better than regular coke? (Tasting?) I don't drink pop, so I wouldn't know.