BY COCA-COLA #14 in Soda & Soft Drinks

Carbonated Water, Caramel Color, Aspartame, Phosphoric Acid, Potassium Benzoate (To Protect Taste), Natural Flavors, Citric Acid, Caffeine.

Buy on Walmart*
  • "It doesn't always quench my thirst but it usually meets my desire for something bubbly and with zero calories it makes a great option when I need something other than water." in 12 reviews
  • "This is my favorite soda I won't drink anything else if it's not a Diet Coke everyone in my family likes it was well." in 10 reviews
  • "Nothing refreshes me and quenches my thirst (...and subdues my headaches...) quite like an ice cold Diet Coke." in 9 reviews
  • "Diet Coke is my beverage of choice, and I would drink it every meal of every day if it were not unhealthy and bad for my teeth." in 9 reviews
  • "Diet Coke is not the soda for me it taste to watery i really like the original Coca Cola much better " in 9 reviews
Lauren M.
Lafayette, LA
Ahhh yeah. This is the good stuff. My family and I all used to be addicted to DC about 10 years ago. I remember having bad side effects/withdrawals when we stopped buying it. Just recently started consuming it regularly again and it's my only source of caffeine. Yesterday I drank a DC at 5 PM and I didn't go to sleep until 1 AM. That said, I'm going to try to not drink it after 2 PM. It's addicting but also so damn delicious.
Dana W.
Henderson, NV
I love Diet Coke! I never believed my mom growing up that she could tell at a restaurant if she was served the other brand. I am now a believer. I send it right back if they try to pass any other diet soda off thinking I won't notice or care. There is nothing like an ice cold Diet Coke to relax. Plus it has 0 calorie, so I don't feel guilty cracking one open as soon as I get home from the gym.
Elizabeth M.
Cheektowaga, NY
LOVE ME SOME DIET COKE!!! By far my most favorite soda/pop out there. I drink if for the taste, not the lack of calories. I love the packaging and hope it never changes. It's tasteful (no pun intended lol). The price is right, especially if you purchase it from a grocery store. It ALWAYS meets my expectations and I would recommend it to anyone. Oh man, now my mouth is watering and I have to go to the store and get some LOL. See, it's amazing?!
Angel H.
Des Moines, IA
I don't drink pop on a regular basis but sometimes I just get a craving for Diet Coke. It is very carbonated, refreshing and I think it has a nice flavor. The only downside about Diet Coke is it can sometimes leave a weird film on the back of my throat that isn't the most pleasant. Diet Coke is also a great mixer for anything form vodka to whiskey without adding a lot of extra calories.
Danielle L.
Buffalo, NY
Diet Coke... My mixer of choice. My go-to "treat" when I am trying to cut calories. My perfect pick-me-up when I am exhausted. There's just nothing else like it. It's one of those guilty pleasures-- you know it's unhealthy, you know it will make you bloated, and yet you just want it anyway. I love the stuff!
Ashlee B.
Urbana, IL
I drink a lot of Diet Coke. I like it better than coffee on most days. It's almost always on sale at our local grocery store. When I get done drinking my gallon of water a day, I switch to soda. It's hard drinking all that water so sometimes I don't get to enjoy my soda, but it is an incentive to consume my water goal.
Tina C.
Sykesville, MD
This is my drink of choice. I prefer this over alcohol on most occasions and I have one with dinner every night. I think I may have an addiction to it lol. I love the taste of it it and always have cans in the fridge for myself and company. There's always deals for it going around too, so even though it might not be the most affordable at first glance, it can be pretty cheap if you know where to look.
Juliana J.
I like regular Coca Cola but this product tastes terrible. I don't understand how anyone can drink it. I'd rather drink water than even bother drinking this soda. From my understanding diet soda isn't good for you anyway. Stay away from this drink its not worth the tasteless flavor.
Saemyi L.
i really like the taste of diet coke actually. Only if it wasn't so bad for my body. but coca cola products always have good carbonation which i really enjoy! Only thing i would have to say is, use a better sugar substitute so that i can enjoy it more regularly and not feel guilty drinking it.
Carrie D.
Wylie
I'm not a coffee drinker which can be a problem in the morning when I need to be awake. Diet Coke is that perfect blend of sweet and refreshing while giving me the little boost of caffeine needed to wake up. Professional Tip: fill your cup with ice, sqeeze a lemon wedge over the ice and drop the lemon in the bottom of the glass before you pour the Diet Coke in. Little slice of heaven in a glass.
Michelle S.
Newtown, CT
Diet coke or regular?
Daljit A.
Diet Coke or Diet Pepsi?
Amanda S.
West bend, WI
Anyone else like Diet Coke better in a can vs. a bottle?
Giuliana T.
Danville, CA
How many calories are in this?
Molly M.
Columbus, OH
Is diet coke better than regular coke? (Tasting?) I don't drink pop, so I wouldn't know.