BY COCA-COLA #14 in Soda & Soft Drinks

Carbonated Water, Caramel Color, Aspartame, Phosphoric Acid, Potassium Benzoate (To Protect Taste), Natural Flavors, Citric Acid, Caffeine.

Buy on Walmart*
  • "It doesn't always quench my thirst but it usually meets my desire for something bubbly and with zero calories it makes a great option when I need something other than water." in 12 reviews
  • "This is my favorite soda I won't drink anything else if it's not a Diet Coke everyone in my family likes it was well." in 10 reviews
  • "Nothing refreshes me and quenches my thirst (...and subdues my headaches...) quite like an ice cold Diet Coke." in 9 reviews
  • "Diet Coke is my beverage of choice, and I would drink it every meal of every day if it were not unhealthy and bad for my teeth." in 9 reviews
  • "Diet Coke is not the soda for me it taste to watery i really like the original Coca Cola much better " in 9 reviews
Melissa B.
Orlando, FL
Diet Coke tastes good for having no calories. It's a good price and doesn't make me feel guilty when I want something sweet. The packaging keeps changing but it is nice.
Kara P.
Avon, MN
I love Diet Coke! It is refreshing and crisp. The perfect amount of carbonation and sweetness without the calories. Not too sweet and syrupy like some competitor colas.
👑Sj.Marie🌹 S.
indian trail, NC
By far this is the best of the diet soft drinks! I love Coco-Cola and the Diet Coke is just as good...id recommend this to anyone who tryin to be on more healthier road with soft drinks...the taste is amazing! Definitely a win with Diet Coke!
Celie F.
Hayward, WI
Diet Coke is my favorite type of soda for a few different reasons. The taste is always fresh, even if the soda has gone flat after a couple of days. They design on the side of the can is very simple and nice. I would recommend this soda to others. It does contain caffeine!
John M.
Plainfield, IL
I love Coca-Cola® Diet Coke! It’s always cold and refreshing. It’s pretty much the only soft drink I ask for when I go out to eat! Tastes great and low calorie too love the flavor! I highly recommend it for anyone! Coca-Cola® Diet Coke
Jennifer W.
Nothing like an ice cold Diet Coke to get that boost in your day. Pretty sure there is something in in that makes it addictive, but that is ok. All those lovely bubbles make it worth it. On the Plus side, zero calories!
Kayla M.
Diet Coke is my absolute favorite soda. Anytime I go out anywhere, the only soda I will order is Diet Coke. I usually buy the bottles of it, but I think Diet Coke tastes the best when it comes from the fountain!
Jessica L.
My favorite drink ever! I might have a slight obsession and drink about four a day! It has a fantastic taste and zero calories! The six-packed bottles or 24 pack are usually decently priced! I highly recommend!
Kathryn B.
Grand Rapids, MI
The taste gets 5 stars. I had to take a star away because Diet Coke is unhealthy. I wish Coke would take out the aspartame like Diet Pepsi did. But I will still choose Diet Coke over Diet Pepsi for the flavor.
Hannah K.
Clarksburg
Of all diet pops, Diet Coke is easily my go to. Nice and crisp. It tastes relatively the same as Coke. I think the only changes I would make, add a little something to the can. It's just pretty boring looking.
Michelle S.
Newtown, CT
Diet coke or regular?
Daljit A.
Diet Coke or Diet Pepsi?
Amanda S.
West bend, WI
Anyone else like Diet Coke better in a can vs. a bottle?
Giuliana T.
Danville, CA
How many calories are in this?
Molly M.
Columbus, OH
Is diet coke better than regular coke? (Tasting?) I don't drink pop, so I wouldn't know.