BY COCA-COLA #30 in Soda & Soft Drinks

Carbonated Water, Caramel Color, Aspartame, Phosphoric Acid, Potassium Benzoate (To Protect Taste), Natural Flavors, Citric Acid, Caffeine.

Coca-Cola® Diet Coke
  • "It doesn't always quench my thirst but it usually meets my desire for something bubbly and with zero calories it makes a great option when I need something other than water." in 12 reviews
  • "This is my favorite soda I won't drink anything else if it's not a Diet Coke everyone in my family likes it was well." in 10 reviews
  • "Nothing refreshes me and quenches my thirst (...and subdues my headaches...) quite like an ice cold Diet Coke." in 9 reviews
  • "Diet Coke is my beverage of choice, and I would drink it every meal of every day if it were not unhealthy and bad for my teeth." in 9 reviews
  • "Diet Coke is not the soda for me it taste to watery i really like the original Coca Cola much better " in 9 reviews
Wendi D.
Atlanta, GA
Ugh. Diet Coke is just foul. I've never understood what people like about it. 1. It doesn't taste like Coca-Cola at all. 2. It's horrendously bitter. 3. The aftertaste is the WORST. Well, maybe I shouldn't say worst... Tab is probably worse.  But Diet Coke is close. Coke Zero is great, some other diet drinks are tolerable... but this, this is for masochists.
Kimberly M.
North Edwards, CA
Coca-Cola® Diet Coke is not my favorite diet soda but it will do in a pinch. I usually buy it when the store is out of my go to drink. I have bought diet coke on many ocassions and the thing I like the most about Coke is their packaging. The bottles remind me of when I was a kid and we got Coke in glass bottles and drank our soda then returned the bottles to get the deposit back!
Whitney S.
Norcross, GA
I love diet coke ! My fave , it’s crisp and has a clean taste , to me , goes well with a burger or sandwich and chips. My wife hate all forms of diet soda but she can at least tolerate dirt coke and thatd cool with me
Gabby M.
Dublin, VA
I’m a Diet Coke fanatic no matter what anyone says about it’s health implications. It’s the only soda I will ever drink but I am trying to cut back the amount I drink every week. It will always be my go to though.
Deena G.
Riverside, CA
Can’t live with this. Diet Coke is my go to drink. It’s cool and refreshing, reminds me of summertime all year long. I also search for it at restaurants tend to frequent places that serve this over Diet Pepsi!
Mikaela M.
Lake Ariel, PA
I love Diet Coke! It tastes really good! I am a repeat consumer, I will admit. My can came from a 12 pack that is very nice. Sometimes I prefer Coke and sometimes I prefer Pepsi. I do recommend Diet Coke to others. Just don’t drink it if you don’t want aspartame.
Sarah H.
Lynbrook, NY
Diet çoke does not deserve anything less than 5 stars! It is the perfect beverage. It is not too sweet and pairs well with any meal as well as a lemon wedge. Whenever I go out to a restaurant I always order a diet coke, and if it's diet pepsi, don't give it to me!! I live for diet coke it's so good. It is so inexpensive as well.
Cristina G.
Growing up in Atlanta, when someone asks, “what do you want to drink?” You reply, “coke.” Server says, “what kind.” Me, “Diet Coke please.” That’s how you properly order in the state where Coca-Cola was invented. I wasn’t allowed to drink soda’s growing up, so I don’t drink them often as an adult, but some foods just NEED an ice cold Diet Coke!
Jessica J.
I stopped drinking soda/pop because my skin needed a break but my guilty pleasure is Diet Coke! I have a craving for one every week but that's cool. I am a repeat customer when it comes to Diet Coke. I can find them everywhere which isn't too bad, always there when I need it. It's not too sweet, it's just right!
Amanda R.
Gfafb, ND
Regular coke taste very sugary to me so I really enjoy the diet option. There’s so many flavors of Diet Coke available. I prefer diet vs zero for taste and carbonation
Michelle S.
New Milford, CT
Diet coke or regular?
Daljit A.
Diet Coke or Diet Pepsi?
Amanda S.
West bend, WI
Anyone else like Diet Coke better in a can vs. a bottle?
Giuliana T.
Danville, CA
How many calories are in this?
Molly M.
Columbus, OH
Is diet coke better than regular coke? (Tasting?) I don't drink pop, so I wouldn't know.

back