BY COCA-COLA #30 in Soda & Soft Drinks

Carbonated Water, Caramel Color, Aspartame, Phosphoric Acid, Potassium Benzoate (To Protect Taste), Natural Flavors, Citric Acid, Caffeine.

Coca-Cola® Diet Coke
  • "It doesn't always quench my thirst but it usually meets my desire for something bubbly and with zero calories it makes a great option when I need something other than water." in 12 reviews
  • "This is my favorite soda I won't drink anything else if it's not a Diet Coke everyone in my family likes it was well." in 10 reviews
  • "Nothing refreshes me and quenches my thirst (...and subdues my headaches...) quite like an ice cold Diet Coke." in 9 reviews
  • "Diet Coke is my beverage of choice, and I would drink it every meal of every day if it were not unhealthy and bad for my teeth." in 9 reviews
  • "Diet Coke is not the soda for me it taste to watery i really like the original Coca Cola much better " in 9 reviews
Ali W.
University Cy, MO
Perfect for my caffeine pick me up in the morning and afternoon. My favorite diet soda is Diet Coke. Thankfully malt restaurants have this. It’s even better when it’s fountain Diet Coke. So good and not too sweet!
kiara v.
S Dartmouth, MA
best soda ever! this has always been my favorite. the flavor is amazing and i love how fresh it tastes when you first open the bottle. i can find a bottle almost anywhere, and the price is right! highly recommend
Sarah M.
I love Diet Coke ! I think it’s so much better than regular Coke. This is my go to soda. I know it has aspartame and other artificial sweeteners that are worse than regular sugar however that doesn’t bother me
Haley R.
Owensboro , KY
I can’t go a single day without a Diet Coke. They’re always crisp and yummy. I crave them when I haven’t had one for the day. They compliment all meals and all times of the day. It wakes me up in the morning.
Kristina N.
Thomaston, CT
I only drink diet soda and this one is very good! It doesn’t even taste diet in my opinion so it really meets my expectations. I am a repeat customer and will continue repurchasing and recommend this to anyone who likes diet sodas it has a great flavor.
Hillary S.
Milwaukee, WI
Diet Coke is my go to soda. Regular cola leaves a sugary coding on your tongue and teeth making your teeth feel like there rotting. You get none of that with Diet Coke. In my opinion it is the most tasty and refreshing soda. And don't you just love Cola with there cans with the names on them. I do. Although I really miss the polar bear.
Lindsay M.
Owens X Rds, AL
This drink is one of my favorite. I am a repeat consumer and drink it for caffeine purposes. It is better than the off brands and Pepsi. It has a great flavor. I would definitely recommend to other people.
Jaclyn V.
I loooooove Diet Coke. It’s highly addicting. The flavor is amazing and sweet enough for me to enjoy. I used to be addicted to coke, but switched to diet a couple of years ago. I’ll continue to buy Diet Coke. Diet Coke is affordable especially at Aldi. That’s where I buy mine from, because Walmart and Kroger can have it a little pricy. Without Diet Coke, I wouldn’t survive most mornings!
Sarah L.
Sussex
I try not to drink too much soda, but Diet Coke is my weakness. It is so sweet and delicious! It has a subtler taste than regular  Coca-Cola® Classic and isn't as sweet as  Diet Pepsi® which is perfect for me. There is a small amount of caffeine in it, which is just the right amount to get me through the day when I need an energy boost.
Keri D.
Madisonville, KY
I couldn’t live without Diet Coke. If I were to be on a desert island and could only bring one item, I would ask for a endless supply of Diet Coke! People think I drink it because it’s diet, but I just love the taste!
Michelle S.
New Milford, CT
Diet coke or regular?
Daljit A.
Diet Coke or Diet Pepsi?
Amanda S.
West bend, WI
Anyone else like Diet Coke better in a can vs. a bottle?
Giuliana T.
Danville, CA
How many calories are in this?
Molly M.
Columbus, OH
Is diet coke better than regular coke? (Tasting?) I don't drink pop, so I wouldn't know.

back