BY COCA-COLA

Carbonated Water, Caramel Color, Aspartame, Phosphoric Acid, Potassium Benzoate (To Protect Taste), Natural Flavors, Citric Acid, Caffeine.

Coca-Cola® Diet Coke
  • "It doesn't always quench my thirst but it usually meets my desire for something bubbly and with zero calories it makes a great option when I need something other than water." in 12 reviews
  • "This is my favorite soda I won't drink anything else if it's not a Diet Coke everyone in my family likes it was well." in 10 reviews
  • "Nothing refreshes me and quenches my thirst (...and subdues my headaches...) quite like an ice cold Diet Coke." in 9 reviews
  • "Diet Coke is my beverage of choice, and I would drink it every meal of every day if it were not unhealthy and bad for my teeth." in 9 reviews
  • "Diet Coke is not the soda for me it taste to watery i really like the original Coca Cola much better " in 9 reviews
Gayane A.
Diet Coke is my go to summer product. I mean there is nothing better than the refreshing crisp taste to go with a BBQ or popcorn on an outdoor movie screening. It's also great for cutting out extra calories that comes with traditional soda but still keeping the same great taste.
Alexis W.
I love Diet Coke!! I don't drink much pop so if I am going to have a nice cold can this is always what I want to have. It's not too sweet which is why I prefer the diet to the regular. I love the font they use as well and it has been the only pop for me for a really long time.
Savannah S.
Cumming, GA
Regardless of the medium that you purchase your Diet Coke with (can, 20 Oz bottle, 2 liter bottle, fountain drink) the quality is always great. The flavor is light and sweet without the added sugar from regular soft drinks. Also doesn't stain my teeth like tea or coffee does, which is a plus! It's a great way to get caffeine.
Kasia R.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Diet Coke is my holy grail and always satisfying. It is a great value and always refreshing. I would say diet coke is everything I could ask for from a soda. I love cracking open a new can and even giving it my own touch by adding a flavor syrup at home. I love Diet Coke.
Tristin K.
Schenectady , NY
This is a classic drink that, for me, always satisfies. Crisp and refreshing. An ice cold diet coke hits the spot everytime. Wether it's time for lunch, a snack or I just need to quench my thirst I can never go wrong with Diet Coke
Natasha H.
Gresham , OR
I try not to drink soda for teeth! When your in school for dental hygiene you should try your best to not drink sugar goods but I can't help myself when it comes to Diet Coke! Diet Coke is my cheat day drink! Love myself some Diet Coke!!
DeeAnn E.
Fresno, CA
I live for Diet Coke! I am not a coffee drinker and Diet Cokes gets me the caffeine I need to start and end my days! I love the taste so much more than diet Pepsi. This is always my go to drink.
Abbey G.
Lexington
I drink at least one can every day, can you say addicted?  Off-brands just don't hit the spot either.  When I went cold turkey on sodas last year, Diet Coke was the first drink I allowed myself after 3 months of water and milk.  We have a special bond LOL
Lauren C.
Lynchburg, VA
If you need a little caffeine boost but not the super syrupy taste this is the drink for you. I love Diet Coke for whenever I need a pick me up but I've never been a fan of how syrupy the regular coke is. Definitely great for anyone who likes soda and needs a refresh.
Seth N.
Richland, WA
My family pretty much only drinks diet coke and almost nothing is better then a nice cold coke, I find it much better then other brands such as Shasta and their packing is always colorful and familiar you CAN ALWAYS FIND COKE ON SALE SOMEWHERE AND THAT SOMETHING I LOVE ABOUT THIS BRAND, defiantly would buy again
Mariah D.
Ishpeming
Why isn't this product as good as its competitor's product? I like Diet Pepsi more but can never get it at my place of work.
Amanda L.
Rehoboth , MA
Will Diet Coke ever come in more exotic flavors like they have in other countries?
Cezz G.
Cierra T.
Detroit, MI
This pop taste so good but there is a after taste is that a bad thing
Angie S.
What kind of sugar is used in Diet Coke.

Amazon