BY COCA-COLA

Carbonated Water, Caramel Color, Aspartame, Phosphoric Acid, Potassium Benzoate (To Protect Taste), Natural Flavors, Citric Acid, Caffeine.

Buy on Amazon
  • "It doesn't always quench my thirst but it usually meets my desire for something bubbly and with zero calories it makes a great option when I need something other than water." in 12 reviews
  • "This is my favorite soda I won't drink anything else if it's not a Diet Coke everyone in my family likes it was well." in 10 reviews
  • "Nothing refreshes me and quenches my thirst (...and subdues my headaches...) quite like an ice cold Diet Coke." in 9 reviews
  • "Diet Coke is my beverage of choice, and I would drink it every meal of every day if it were not unhealthy and bad for my teeth." in 9 reviews
  • "Diet Coke is not the soda for me it taste to watery i really like the original Coca Cola much better " in 9 reviews
Kylee B.
San Jose, CA
My go to choice of carbonated beverage! The taste is crisp, the carbonation levels just the right amount. Love the 12 pack refrigerator packs because they fit nicely in the fridge. Highly recommended!!!
Chandlar W.
Gainesville, FL
I could not live without Diet Coke. I have to have at least one a day. The silver original Diet Coke is my favorite. The caffeine free is just not the same taste. If I couldn't have my Diet Coke anymore I have no clue what I would do.
Nicole M.
Livingston, NJ
Although Diet Coke isn't the best for you, I can't help but crave it from time to time. It gives you a little burst of energy and tastes great when cold. I have an 8 oz. can with lunch every once in a while.
Najette A.
Hoffman Est, IL
I cannot go a day without a Diet Coke. The packing is sleek. I always go for a can because I never find myself drinking a whole bottle. The biggest rivalry is between Coke and Pepsi but I think Coke definitely wins that battle! Will probably be drinking for a very very long time!
Lena B.
Miami Beach, FL
Diet coke is my go to drink at work and home. If a restaurant offers generic brand, I'll just drink water. Diet coke is affordable and you can get it anywhere. Lots of places will have sales or bogo and that is the best time to stock up. I give 4 stars because if you try to quit it you will have serious withdrawal problems.
Gayane A.
Diet Coke is my go to summer product. I mean there is nothing better than the refreshing crisp taste to go with a BBQ or popcorn on an outdoor movie screening. It's also great for cutting out extra calories that comes with traditional soda but still keeping the same great taste.
Kasia R.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Diet Coke is my holy grail and always satisfying. It is a great value and always refreshing. I would say diet coke is everything I could ask for from a soda. I love cracking open a new can and even giving it my own touch by adding a flavor syrup at home. I love Diet Coke.
Alexis W.
I love Diet Coke!! I don't drink much pop so if I am going to have a nice cold can this is always what I want to have. It's not too sweet which is why I prefer the diet to the regular. I love the font they use as well and it has been the only pop for me for a really long time.
Savannah S.
Cumming, GA
Regardless of the medium that you purchase your Diet Coke with (can, 20 Oz bottle, 2 liter bottle, fountain drink) the quality is always great. The flavor is light and sweet without the added sugar from regular soft drinks. Also doesn't stain my teeth like tea or coffee does, which is a plus! It's a great way to get caffeine.
Natasha H.
Gresham , OR
I try not to drink soda for teeth! When your in school for dental hygiene you should try your best to not drink sugar goods but I can't help myself when it comes to Diet Coke! Diet Coke is my cheat day drink! Love myself some Diet Coke!!
Michelle S.
New Milford, CT
Diet coke or regular?
Daljit A.
Diet Coke or Diet Pepsi?
Giuliana T.
Danville, CA
How many calories are in this?
Amanda S.
West bend, WI
Anyone else like Diet Coke better in a can vs. a bottle?
Molly M.
Columbus, OH
Is diet coke better than regular coke? (Tasting?) I don't drink pop, so I wouldn't know.