BY COCA-COLA

Carbonated Water, Caramel Color, Aspartame, Phosphoric Acid, Potassium Benzoate (To Protect Taste), Natural Flavors, Citric Acid, Caffeine.

Buy on Amazon
  • "It doesn't always quench my thirst but it usually meets my desire for something bubbly and with zero calories it makes a great option when I need something other than water." in 12 reviews
  • "This is my favorite soda I won't drink anything else if it's not a Diet Coke everyone in my family likes it was well." in 10 reviews
  • "Nothing refreshes me and quenches my thirst (...and subdues my headaches...) quite like an ice cold Diet Coke." in 9 reviews
  • "Diet Coke is my beverage of choice, and I would drink it every meal of every day if it were not unhealthy and bad for my teeth." in 9 reviews
  • "Diet Coke is not the soda for me it taste to watery i really like the original Coca Cola much better " in 9 reviews
keegan c.
Georgetown, KY
I live for coke. I love the taste and even their other products. I always drink coke wherever i go even though its not exactly healthy. I will always drink this and always buy it anywhere i am. My family is such a fan.
Jill R.
Bristol, CT
My favorite soda in the world is Diet Coke I would prefer a drip line of it coursing through my veins Diet Coke is just delicious no other way to put it Coke beats Pepsi hands down I only like the diet though don't like regular soda
Heather A.
Fountain Valley, CA
I gave up Diet Coke my entire pregnancy because I didn't want to consume artificial sweeteners while pregnant. It was the hardest thing to give up. I've been drinking it for years. It was the 1st thing I asked for after I gave birth and the hospital only had Pepsi in the cafeteria. My amazing husband ran out to a drive thru and got it for me.
Jane K.
Syracuse, NY
Classic drink for a caffeine boost. I don't usually drink caffeine, but when I do need a pick me up, I'm not a huge coffee fan. Not really a huge soda fan in general, but Diet Coke will always be a classic. It's gotten me through all-nighters and grad school exams many times!
Alex B.
Antioch, CA
I prefer Diet Coke over Coca-Cola zero. It tastes closer to the original coca-cola in my opinion. I really love diet coke because I am a sucker for soda and this gives me my fix with making me take in extra unneeded calories. I do notice that the carbonation goes away faster in this soda though.
Mandy B.
I do not drink regular soda because of the amount of sugar in them. Diet Coke is refreshing and satisfying. It is affordable to can be found pretty much everywhere. I have a routine, every Saturday I take a trip to Sonic and get a diet coke with double vanilla to start off a good weekend!
Brigid B.
West Simsbury , CT
Is there really a way to not enjoy a cold Diet Coke? In my household, it's a staple and always on the grocery list. It's refreshing, no calories and gives you the perfect boost of caffeine. I always have a Diet Coke on hand and would go as far to say that it's one of my top 3 favorite drinks.
Nicole K.
Fresno, CA
This is my ultimate treat. I try to drink mostly water, coffee, and tea during the day. But sometimes if I have a big bowl of popcorn I will have a Diet Coke because nothing better goes with it!! Buy when soda goes on sale or else it gets expensive!!
Melissa R.
Missouri City, TX
This is the only diet soda that I enjoy. I used to drink Coke but getting older I realized I would rather save those calories for other things. I drink one small can in the morning and it gets me through the day. A cold Diet Coke is always best.
Jackie R.
boston, MA
I don't understand the concept of not loving Diet Coke. I'll take some for breakfast, lunch and dinner. It is 0 cal, and although YES..it's bad for you.. it can easily be incorporated into any weight loss diet. One day maybe I'll have a Diet Coke fountain in my home. One can only dream...
janine w.
Meadville, PA
What liquor do you drink with your diet coke? I don't like dark rum but I'm looking for other ideas.
Erin H.
Florence, KY
Love diet coke but I can never find the tiny ones in the can. Where could I find those?
Megan W.
Loganville, GA
How limey tasting is this?
Tory P.
Orlando, FL
Does this product contain artificial sugar?
Ana Cecília M.