BY COCA-COLA #30 in Soda & Soft Drinks

Carbonated Water, Caramel Color, Aspartame, Phosphoric Acid, Potassium Benzoate (To Protect Taste), Natural Flavors, Citric Acid, Caffeine.

Coca-Cola® Diet Coke
  • "It doesn't always quench my thirst but it usually meets my desire for something bubbly and with zero calories it makes a great option when I need something other than water." in 12 reviews
  • "This is my favorite soda I won't drink anything else if it's not a Diet Coke everyone in my family likes it was well." in 10 reviews
  • "Nothing refreshes me and quenches my thirst (...and subdues my headaches...) quite like an ice cold Diet Coke." in 9 reviews
  • "Diet Coke is my beverage of choice, and I would drink it every meal of every day if it were not unhealthy and bad for my teeth." in 9 reviews
  • "Diet Coke is not the soda for me it taste to watery i really like the original Coca Cola much better " in 9 reviews
Mary D.
Greenfield, IN
I love Diet Coke. I enjoy the cool carbonation in my mouth. I will continue to purchase Diet Coke because there are no other alternatives that compare. I loveeeeeee it! I like it from the can rather than the bottle.
keegan c.
Georgetown, KY
I live for coke. I love the taste and even their other products. I always drink coke wherever i go even though its not exactly healthy. I will always drink this and always buy it anywhere i am. My family is such a fan.
Amber H.
Nashville, TN
I'll admit it. I can't live without Diet Coke. As someone who is very into fitness, I need a no-calorie sweet beverage to enjoy on occasion. I'm tried and true to Diet Coke, though - no other diet soda compares.
Hannah L.
This is my go to soda due to its lack of calories, I used to think it tasted terribel, but I love it now! It took a bit to get used to what with the fake sugar but it's helped me lose weight so it's okay. I'm a repeat user and will continue to be one as well as recommend it for a low calorie treat!
Alex V.
I choose to leave a review for this product only to share my insight as to why I don't believe this is anyones go to soda. After reading reviews, i've seen that diet coke is more harmful than other sodas such as sprite and coca cola. Therefore, this one will only receive three stars from me.
Alex B.
Antioch, CA
I prefer Diet Coke over Coca-Cola zero. It tastes closer to the original coca-cola in my opinion. I really love diet coke because I am a sucker for soda and this gives me my fix with making me take in extra unneeded calories. I do notice that the carbonation goes away faster in this soda though.
Jane K.
Syracuse, NY
Classic drink for a caffeine boost. I don't usually drink caffeine, but when I do need a pick me up, I'm not a huge coffee fan. Not really a huge soda fan in general, but Diet Coke will always be a classic. It's gotten me through all-nighters and grad school exams many times!
Heather A.
Fountain Valley, CA
I gave up Diet Coke my entire pregnancy because I didn't want to consume artificial sweeteners while pregnant. It was the hardest thing to give up. I've been drinking it for years. It was the 1st thing I asked for after I gave birth and the hospital only had Pepsi in the cafeteria. My amazing husband ran out to a drive thru and got it for me.
Jill R.
Bristol, CT
My favorite soda in the world is Diet Coke I would prefer a drip line of it coursing through my veins Diet Coke is just delicious no other way to put it Coke beats Pepsi hands down I only like the diet though don't like regular soda
Mandy B.
I do not drink regular soda because of the amount of sugar in them. Diet Coke is refreshing and satisfying. It is affordable to can be found pretty much everywhere. I have a routine, every Saturday I take a trip to Sonic and get a diet coke with double vanilla to start off a good weekend!
Michelle S.
New Milford, CT
Diet coke or regular?
Daljit A.
Diet Coke or Diet Pepsi?
Amanda S.
West bend, WI
Anyone else like Diet Coke better in a can vs. a bottle?
Giuliana T.
Danville, CA
How many calories are in this?
Molly M.
Columbus, OH
Is diet coke better than regular coke? (Tasting?) I don't drink pop, so I wouldn't know.

back