BY COCA-COLA #19 in Soda & Soft Drinks

Carbonated Water, Caramel Color, Aspartame, Phosphoric Acid, Potassium Benzoate (To Protect Taste), Natural Flavors, Citric Acid, Caffeine.

Buy on Amazon
  • "It doesn't always quench my thirst but it usually meets my desire for something bubbly and with zero calories it makes a great option when I need something other than water." in 12 reviews
  • "This is my favorite soda I won't drink anything else if it's not a Diet Coke everyone in my family likes it was well." in 10 reviews
  • "Nothing refreshes me and quenches my thirst (...and subdues my headaches...) quite like an ice cold Diet Coke." in 9 reviews
  • "Diet Coke is my beverage of choice, and I would drink it every meal of every day if it were not unhealthy and bad for my teeth." in 9 reviews
  • "Diet Coke is not the soda for me it taste to watery i really like the original Coca Cola much better " in 9 reviews
GIGI M.
Los Angeles
Diet Coke is life! I really dont care what anyone says about the health backfire and what not, Coke has a very distinct taste and I like Diet Coke because it doesn't taste sweet like other diet drinks. This is my go to if I'm going to drink soda. I love it
Nettie A.
Andover, MN
My favorite go to drink is Diet Coke. I love the flavor. I have been drinking Diet Coke for over 30 years and absolutely enjoy it. I have tried other diet brand sodas and nothing compares to Diet Coke. I would definitely recommend this drink to everyone.
Katie S.
Carpentersvle, IL
Ah, a refreshing diet coke. Gives a great little shot of caffeine in the morning. Great drink to sip on all day. Coke also has a great program where on their cases of coke and bottles (all sizes) there are codes you can enter into their website and you can accumulate them to buy items such as magazine subscriptions all the way up to more expensive items.
Claire H.
Knoxville , TN
I personally have never liked Diet Coke especially the ones with Splenda in it. It always just ends up giving me a headache and does not taste the same as regular Coke. If you are in to diet sodas you will probably like this but I just didn't.
Erika K.
Hilliard, OH
This is my go to pop whenever I go out to eat and it has been my A1 since Day 1.  However I really wish they would stop using aspartame in its formula because it makes me really sick and I can only find the Diet Coke made with Splenda in certain stores and it is usually sold out because more and more people are getting sick from aspartame.
Kari L.
flint, MI
Right.  So.  Hello, my name is Kari, and I'm a Diet Coke addict.  I've been addicted since I was a teenager, and I can't go a single day without having at least one glass of Diet Coke.  I like the flavor, unlike Pepsi or even regular Coke, which seems to me to be too rich and often leaves a film on my tongue and teeth.
Amber I.
Grass Valley
i know they say that diet coke is even worse for you then regular sodas are but i love diet coke so much. i feel that the flavor is so so much better and it's easier to drink. i love it so much and i recommend it to anyone, but maybe not in large quantities because of the ingredients
Alyssa N.
Moline, IL
I am trying to drink less of this, since soda is not good for you in any way. However, when I do have soda, this is the one I choose. I hate the taste of regular coke; I think it's to saccharine. I like this because it is crisp, light, and refreshing without the cloyingly sweet taste.
Kristin W.
Greenville, PA
I gave up pop for a really long time and no of course Im back to drinking pop however I will ONLY drink Diet Coke. Ive tried other brands and they all seem way to sweet and they go flat almost instantly but this keeps its light crisp flavor for a really long time.
Kathryn O.
Hollywood, SC
Absolutely love my Diet Coke! It's perfect in the middle of the day for a little pick me up when I need some caffeine!! Always a staple in our fridge! And you can't beat zero calories of course. Caffeine pick me up without the guilt! Highly recommend!
Michelle S.
Newtown, CT
Diet coke or regular?
Daljit A.
Diet Coke or Diet Pepsi?
Amanda S.
West bend, WI
Anyone else like Diet Coke better in a can vs. a bottle?
Giuliana T.
Danville, CA
How many calories are in this?
Molly M.
Columbus, OH
Is diet coke better than regular coke? (Tasting?) I don't drink pop, so I wouldn't know.