Coca-Cola® Diet Coke
Carbonated Water, Caramel Color, Aspartame, Phosphoric Acid, Potassium Benzoate (To Protect Taste), Natural Flavors, Citric Acid, Caffeine.
Top Questions See all 287 Q&A
- "It doesn't always quench my thirst but it usually meets my desire for something bubbly and with zero calories it makes a great option when I need something other than water." in 12 reviews
- "This is my favorite soda I won't drink anything else if it's not a Diet Coke everyone in my family likes it was well." in 10 reviews
- "Nothing refreshes me and quenches my thirst (...and subdues my headaches...) quite like an ice cold Diet Coke." in 9 reviews
- "Diet Coke is my beverage of choice, and I would drink it every meal of every day if it were not unhealthy and bad for my teeth." in 9 reviews
- "Diet Coke is not the soda for me it taste to watery i really like the original Coca Cola much better " in 9 reviews
I prefer "fountain diet coke" the BEST is from McDonalds (they've even written articles on why McDonalds has the best soft drinks)
Packaging matters, Diet Coke in the bottle is the worst- in my opinion (and believe me, I'm an expert haha) Ice-cold cans are my second favorite to fresh fountain diet coke.
Diet Coke is much better than Diet Pepsi!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos