BY COCA-COLA

Carbonated Water, Caramel Color, Aspartame, Phosphoric Acid, Potassium Benzoate (To Protect Taste), Natural Flavors, Citric Acid, Caffeine.

Coca-Cola® Diet Coke
  • "It doesn't always quench my thirst but it usually meets my desire for something bubbly and with zero calories it makes a great option when I need something other than water." in 12 reviews
  • "This is my favorite soda I won't drink anything else if it's not a Diet Coke everyone in my family likes it was well." in 10 reviews
  • "Nothing refreshes me and quenches my thirst (...and subdues my headaches...) quite like an ice cold Diet Coke." in 9 reviews
  • "Diet Coke is my beverage of choice, and I would drink it every meal of every day if it were not unhealthy and bad for my teeth." in 9 reviews
  • "Diet Coke is not the soda for me it taste to watery i really like the original Coca Cola much better " in 9 reviews
Alexandra J.
Sterling Heights
I would give diet coke a 5 star if it wasn't bad for your health. I am a diet come addict, it's actually a problem. Once you go diet you don't go back to regular coke. You do not get that nasty sugar coating your mouth when you drink Diet coke, like you do when you drink regular Coke.

I prefer "fountain diet coke" the BEST is from McDonalds (they've even written articles on why McDonalds has the best soft drinks)

Packaging matters, Diet Coke in the bottle is the worst- in my opinion (and believe me, I'm an expert haha) Ice-cold cans are my second favorite to fresh fountain diet coke.

Diet Coke is much better than Diet Pepsi!
Erica J.
Plymouth Meeting
Life blood. Essence. I might actually die without this. I hate water. I hate regular sodas. I grew up drinking this. It's refreshing, great for drinking with heavy greasy foods. Thankfully no sugar or calories considering I drink 2 or 3 of the 16.9oz daily. I can't survive without the caffeine. I take it everywhere I go incase they dont have any.
Ana J.
Madison
The only diet soda I will drink! I am not a Pepsi lover and never will be. I have been drinking Diet Coke religiously for about eight years and so have a lot of friends of mine. There are other sodas I love but this is 100% my favorite diet soda because of the flavors and how it doesn’t have too much carbonation. Nothing beats Diet Coke especially when you get a fresh one from McDonalds.
Jeannie B.
Carrollton, GA
I love Diet Coke well I actually love CocaCola brand Diet Coke. I will not touch the others. There is no comparison. I mostly drink Coca-Cola classic but; sometimes I get the urge for the Diet Coke it just has a taste that gets me. It's so fizzy and when I have Subway I have to have my Diet Coke with it. It is typically pretty cheap I get it for around $1. Sometimes a 2 liter is a bit more but: it is what I mostly buy. I try not to buy the 20oz bottles because I feel like it is just a gimmick. Why buy a 20oz for $1.68 when I can buy a 2 liter for $1 or a little more. Diet Coke is the best diet drink out there.
Angelica p.
Fort Payne , AL
thishas always been one of my favorite sodas, I've loved it since I was a little kid. It has a nice flavor and is much easier on my stomach compared to the other carbonated beverages out there. my father in law and husband also are there favorite type of beverage
Maria R.
Fayetteville
I have waited my entire life to write this review. Me, the true Diet Coke Head. I drink it all day. My car is full to them brim with Diet Coke cans. I truly cannot get enough. No other soda could ever compare. And zero calories! God is good.
Megan B.
Wooster, OH
Diet Coke is my go to drink. After not having one for a few days and taking a sip everything seems right. Perfect amount of carbonation. Tastes much better than any other diet drinks I have had. Would recommend to all my friends.
Samantha V.
Diberville, MS
🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻 Thank the Lord for Diet Coke. I know the ingredients are controversial but this is my go to drink for every occasion. It’s not overly sweet but it’s not flat tasting or watered down. Definitely my all time favorite drink.
Lori L.
I used to drink Diet Coke by the case each week, not even thinking of how bad the aspartame was in it. Since I don't drink coffee, it was my caffeine choice to keep going. I love Diet Coke because it's not as sweet as Classic Coke. But I haven't had one since I cut aspartame out of my diet, and I must admit I miss it.
Ali W.
University Cy, MO
Perfect for my caffeine pick me up in the morning and afternoon. My favorite diet soda is Diet Coke. Thankfully malt restaurants have this. It’s even better when it’s fountain Diet Coke. So good and not too sweet!
Michelle S.
New Milford, CT
Diet coke or regular?
Daljit A.
Diet Coke or Diet Pepsi?
Giuliana T.
Danville, CA
How many calories are in this?
Amanda S.
West bend, WI
Anyone else like Diet Coke better in a can vs. a bottle?
Molly M.
Columbus, OH
Is diet coke better than regular coke? (Tasting?) I don't drink pop, so I wouldn't know.

Walmart