BY COCA-COLA

Carbonated Water, Caramel Color, Aspartame, Phosphoric Acid, Potassium Benzoate (To Protect Taste), Natural Flavors, Citric Acid, Caffeine.

Buy on Amazon
  • "It doesn't always quench my thirst but it usually meets my desire for something bubbly and with zero calories it makes a great option when I need something other than water." in 12 reviews
  • "This is my favorite soda I won't drink anything else if it's not a Diet Coke everyone in my family likes it was well." in 10 reviews
  • "Nothing refreshes me and quenches my thirst (...and subdues my headaches...) quite like an ice cold Diet Coke." in 9 reviews
  • "Diet Coke is my beverage of choice, and I would drink it every meal of every day if it were not unhealthy and bad for my teeth." in 9 reviews
  • "Diet Coke is not the soda for me it taste to watery i really like the original Coca Cola much better " in 9 reviews
Tristin K.
Schenectady , NY
This is a classic drink that, for me, always satisfies. Crisp and refreshing. An ice cold diet coke hits the spot everytime. Wether it's time for lunch, a snack or I just need to quench my thirst I can never go wrong with Diet Coke
DeeAnn E.
Fresno, CA
I live for Diet Coke! I am not a coffee drinker and Diet Cokes gets me the caffeine I need to start and end my days! I love the taste so much more than diet Pepsi. This is always my go to drink.
Abbey G.
Lexington
I drink at least one can every day, can you say addicted?  Off-brands just don't hit the spot either.  When I went cold turkey on sodas last year, Diet Coke was the first drink I allowed myself after 3 months of water and milk.  We have a special bond LOL
Lauren C.
Lynchburg, VA
If you need a little caffeine boost but not the super syrupy taste this is the drink for you. I love Diet Coke for whenever I need a pick me up but I've never been a fan of how syrupy the regular coke is. Definitely great for anyone who likes soda and needs a refresh.
Brooke G.
Trinity
My favorite soft drink of all time!! I don't buy anything but Diet Coke. They are pretty affordable. I am a repeat customer. They never let me down!! It has the best flavor then any other diet drink i think!! I am always buying Diet Coke over any other diet drink!!
Hannah G.
Agoura Hills, CA
There's nothing more refreshing than a nice ice cold diet Coke. I actually prefer the taste of Diet Coke over regular Coca-Cola. I would definitely recommend this product to anybody I just love how refreshing the taste of a Diet Coke is.
Bryce S.
Denton, TX
I have been stealing my dads diet cokes since I was a kid, and I am still hooked on them! You won't find memdrunking anything else!!! I also goty husband hooked on them! Together we can go through a case in no time! It's kind of scary! It's so light and refreshing!
Seth N.
Richland, WA
My family pretty much only drinks diet coke and almost nothing is better then a nice cold coke, I find it much better then other brands such as Shasta and their packing is always colorful and familiar you CAN ALWAYS FIND COKE ON SALE SOMEWHERE AND THAT SOMETHING I LOVE ABOUT THIS BRAND, defiantly would buy again
Jordan M.
While Diet Coke is lower in calories and sugar than regular Coca Cola, it is not healthier: all of the ingredients are still artificial. It has less flavor, and you really taste the artificial ingredients. I try to avoid soda normally, especially ones labeled as diet.
Robin C.
I'm a Diet Coke gal through and through.  I wake up and drink a Diet.   I drink a Diet at work and grab a Diet on my way home.  Other diet sodas can leave a person wishing they grabbed something with more sugar, or worse yet, can leave a odd, chemical taste in your mouth... not so with Diet Coke!
Carrie C.
Diet Coke or Diet Dr. Pepper?
Susan W.
Henderson, TX
Do you ever mix anything with your Diet Coke? Vanilla, Raspberry or something stronger? If so, how much to you add :)
Kelsey K.
Mass City, MI
Do you crave sweets more when drinking diet coke or is that just me?
Cindy C.
Belleville, IL
Is anyone eles addicted?? lol
Jennifer  G.
Brookfield , IL
I but diet coke for holiday parties. I love buying it while it's on sale.