BY COCA-COLA

Carbonated Water, Caramel Color, Aspartame, Phosphoric Acid, Potassium Benzoate (To Protect Taste), Natural Flavors, Citric Acid, Caffeine.

Coca-Cola® Diet Coke
  • "It doesn't always quench my thirst but it usually meets my desire for something bubbly and with zero calories it makes a great option when I need something other than water." in 12 reviews
  • "This is my favorite soda I won't drink anything else if it's not a Diet Coke everyone in my family likes it was well." in 10 reviews
  • "Nothing refreshes me and quenches my thirst (...and subdues my headaches...) quite like an ice cold Diet Coke." in 9 reviews
  • "Diet Coke is my beverage of choice, and I would drink it every meal of every day if it were not unhealthy and bad for my teeth." in 9 reviews
  • "Diet Coke is not the soda for me it taste to watery i really like the original Coca Cola much better " in 9 reviews
Kylee B.
San Jose, CA
My go to choice of carbonated beverage! The taste is crisp, the carbonation levels just the right amount. Love the 12 pack refrigerator packs because they fit nicely in the fridge. Highly recommended!!!
Chanae B.
My favorite of favorites and the only way I get through my day. I even have a shirt that says running on Diet Coke and dry shampoo. It has a slight bitter taste but I feel that it's the most carbonated out of all the sodas (I know this can't be and maybe it's mental, buts my truth.)
Chavonne L.
Guilty pleasure!!!!! Something about Diet coke tastes so much more refreshing compared to regular coke. I'm not the biggest fan of Diet Pepsi because it's too syrupy but Coca Cola Diet Coke is just right!
Mary E.
Diet Coke is totally a staple in my house!! It quenches thirst perfectly and unlike Diet Pepsi, it holds carbonation for SO long!! I love all the new flavors they have come up with other than just the original brand. This soda is just phenomenal and is a timeless product. Love it!
Flora J.
Butler, AL
I probably drink more soda than I should but there is nothing like a good cold Diet Coke. It gives that refreshing feeling. I really enjoy the fact that Diet Coke does not have an after taste since it has artificial sweeteners. Most products with artificial sweeteners do that.

Living in small rural town we tend to get new products later than everyone else. Our local grocery just recently had the new (I am assuming limited edition as part of their have a Coke and sing campaign) decorated glass bottles of Diet Coke with the flip cap (you need that bottle cap remover). I was lucky to get me a whole case as they were on sale for 79 cents each. There are several designs. They are just beautiful. Now I have to say, you have not had a Diet Coke until you have one from a glass bottle. The first swallow lets you know it's pure heaven. Love Diet Coke. lol. If you run across the glass bottle one you may just want to give it a try.
janet c.
Germanton, NC
I have been drinking Diet Coke for probably 20 plus years. I hate going to a restaurant where they don't have this product, but suggest the other well known diet soda. There is no comparison, so i choose water. The flavor is great, this product never fails to quench my thirst.
Lena B.
Miami Beach, FL
Diet coke is my go to drink at work and home. If a restaurant offers generic brand, I'll just drink water. Diet coke is affordable and you can get it anywhere. Lots of places will have sales or bogo and that is the best time to stock up. I give 4 stars because if you try to quit it you will have serious withdrawal problems.
Nicole M.
Livingston, NJ
Although Diet Coke isn't the best for you, I can't help but crave it from time to time. It gives you a little burst of energy and tastes great when cold. I have an 8 oz. can with lunch every once in a while.
Chandlar W.
Gainesville, FL
I could not live without Diet Coke. I have to have at least one a day. The silver original Diet Coke is my favorite. The caffeine free is just not the same taste. If I couldn't have my Diet Coke anymore I have no clue what I would do.
Gayane A.
Diet Coke is my go to summer product. I mean there is nothing better than the refreshing crisp taste to go with a BBQ or popcorn on an outdoor movie screening. It's also great for cutting out extra calories that comes with traditional soda but still keeping the same great taste.
Carrie C.
Diet Coke or Diet Dr. Pepper?
Susan W.
Henderson, TX
Do you ever mix anything with your Diet Coke? Vanilla, Raspberry or something stronger? If so, how much to you add :)
Kelsey K.
Mass City, MI
Do you crave sweets more when drinking diet coke or is that just me?
Jennifer  G.
Brookfield , IL
I but diet coke for holiday parties. I love buying it while it's on sale.
Cindy C.
Belleville, IL
Is anyone eles addicted?? lol

Amazon