BY COCA-COLA

Carbonated Water, Caramel Color, Aspartame, Phosphoric Acid, Potassium Benzoate (To Protect Taste), Natural Flavors, Citric Acid, Caffeine.

Buy on Amazon
  • "It doesn't always quench my thirst but it usually meets my desire for something bubbly and with zero calories it makes a great option when I need something other than water." in 12 reviews
  • "This is my favorite soda I won't drink anything else if it's not a Diet Coke everyone in my family likes it was well." in 10 reviews
  • "Nothing refreshes me and quenches my thirst (...and subdues my headaches...) quite like an ice cold Diet Coke." in 9 reviews
  • "Diet Coke is my beverage of choice, and I would drink it every meal of every day if it were not unhealthy and bad for my teeth." in 9 reviews
  • "Diet Coke is not the soda for me it taste to watery i really like the original Coca Cola much better " in 9 reviews
lexy f.
Kissimmee , FL
I don't really like Diet Coke but that's probably because it just has a weird aftertaste me and I definitely prefer regular Coke but this is really good for people who are trying to stop just cut it down a little bit Diet Coke is just good for them but for me I would rather stick to regular
Sara U.
Foley, AL
Diet Coke is a staple in my house hold! We can't make it through the day without it. Diet Coke was always my parents drink of choice and now it's mine. We don't go to restaurants that carry anything other than Coke products. WE LOVE DIET COKE! ❤️
Jessica P.
Saco
Anybody who knows me knows that I am a sucker for Diet Coke. It is crisp and refreshing and it is exactly what I want every single time. I do wish that they had more flavor options in the diet option, however in my book that doesn't earn it any less than 5 stars. I will always enjoy a delicious Diet Coke.
Krystle W.
My favorite drink in the whole wide world. My favorite way to drink this is with a spritz of lime. It is super refreshing and gives me a pick up in the afternoon. I mainly purchase these at costco where you can get a flat of 32 for about 10 bucks. Repeat customer!
Mandi S.
La Place, LA
Diet Coke is my life. I wish it was water but it is definitely Diet Coke. The flavor and fizz makes me so incredibly happy and it is such a nice treat. I do of course drink water most of the time but while I'm drinking my water goal, I think of that wonderful Diet Coke I'm going to reward myself with! :)
Erica L.
Bacliff, TX
This is the best diet drink on the market in my opinion. I love the flavor of the original and it does not have an after taste. The new line they are coming out with are a great flavor as well. It is hard to perfect the perfect drink but they are doing it.
Mary D.
Greenfield, IN
I love Diet Coke. I enjoy the cool carbonation in my mouth. I will continue to purchase Diet Coke because there are no other alternatives that compare. I loveeeeeee it! I like it from the can rather than the bottle.
Alex V.
I choose to leave a review for this product only to share my insight as to why I don't believe this is anyones go to soda. After reading reviews, i've seen that diet coke is more harmful than other sodas such as sprite and coca cola. Therefore, this one will only receive three stars from me.
Hannah L.
This is my go to soda due to its lack of calories, I used to think it tasted terribel, but I love it now! It took a bit to get used to what with the fake sugar but it's helped me lose weight so it's okay. I'm a repeat user and will continue to be one as well as recommend it for a low calorie treat!
Amber H.
Nashville, TN
I'll admit it. I can't live without Diet Coke. As someone who is very into fitness, I need a no-calorie sweet beverage to enjoy on occasion. I'm tried and true to Diet Coke, though - no other diet soda compares.
Carrie C.
Diet Coke or Diet Dr. Pepper?
Susan W.
Henderson, TX
Do you ever mix anything with your Diet Coke? Vanilla, Raspberry or something stronger? If so, how much to you add :)
Kelsey K.
Mass City, MI
Do you crave sweets more when drinking diet coke or is that just me?
Cindy C.
Belleville, IL
Is anyone eles addicted?? lol
Jennifer  G.
Brookfield , IL
I but diet coke for holiday parties. I love buying it while it's on sale.