BY COCA-COLA

Carbonated Water, Caramel Color, Aspartame, Phosphoric Acid, Potassium Benzoate (To Protect Taste), Natural Flavors, Citric Acid, Caffeine.

Buy on Amazon
  • "It doesn't always quench my thirst but it usually meets my desire for something bubbly and with zero calories it makes a great option when I need something other than water." in 12 reviews
  • "This is my favorite soda I won't drink anything else if it's not a Diet Coke everyone in my family likes it was well." in 10 reviews
  • "Nothing refreshes me and quenches my thirst (...and subdues my headaches...) quite like an ice cold Diet Coke." in 9 reviews
  • "Diet Coke is my beverage of choice, and I would drink it every meal of every day if it were not unhealthy and bad for my teeth." in 9 reviews
  • "Diet Coke is not the soda for me it taste to watery i really like the original Coca Cola much better " in 9 reviews
Kathryn O.
Hollywood, SC
Absolutely love my Diet Coke! It's perfect in the middle of the day for a little pick me up when I need some caffeine!! Always a staple in our fridge! And you can't beat zero calories of course. Caffeine pick me up without the guilt! Highly recommend!
Chandra W.
I mean, what can you say about Diet Coke that hasn't already been said? You likely either love it or hate it. If you haven't ever tried Diet Coke, maybe you shouldn't because there is a strong chance you will become a Diet Coke addict like so many of us. There is something so delicious and refreshing about a Diet Coke with the perfect amount of sweetness. After perfectly mixed fountain Diet Coke, cans are the best way to consume it. The cold metal can that you pull out from an ice-filled drinks cooler at a party is close to bliss when it hits your lips. Of course, the first satisfying moment of a Diet Coke can is pulling the tab and hearing that amazingly perfect pop of metal and sizzle of bubbles. So much deliciousness. Diet Coke is also somehow a miracle soda. If you have a headache or nausea, Diet Coke helps. I was given Diet Coke by nurses in the hospital to help with headaches, true story. So try it if you are willing to possibly become an addict for life.
Leah R.
S Sioux City, NE
Nothing hits the spot for me quicker than a can of Diet Coke. It's an absolute staple in my household and finds its way into my shopping cart at nearly every trip! The flavor is a piece of home. Plus the carbonation gives a nice fuzzy bonus.
Amanda R.
Michigan City , IN
This is my go to for soda ((the only one I'll drink besides Diet Dr. Pepper)). There's nothing like an ice cold Diet Coke after a night out when your mouth is so dry and longing for something bubbly. Omgosh my favorite. I prefer mine in a can..it stays fizzy longer than the others but I don't have a problem guzzling a Diet Coke in any form
Tiffany R.
tampa, FL
DIET COKE IS MY LIFE. I drink it everyday and with every meal. It is 10x better than the alternatives!! Pepsi doesn't compare to diet coke in any way. I have no recommendations for improvement. I would buy it again. EVERY DAY TBH.
Whitney B.
I'm legitimately addicted to Diet Coke. I'm not kidding. It is the ONLY soda I ever drink. In 2014, I quit drinking it cold turkey because of how much I drank it. In 2015 I started drinking it daily again because I missed it so much. Enough said I think.
Amanda P.
Atlanta, GA
I LOVE DIET COKE!!!! Give it to me cold and in a can, and I am in absolute heaven. I have been drinking Diet Coke since college, and I only branch out to a few other soda drinks. There are so many snacks and meals that I can only pair with a Diet Coke. I also make sure to have one with me every day for my afternoon snack.
Billie I.
I enjoy diet coke way more than regular coke. The taste never fails to please me. These cans make it easy to avoid overdrinking in the soda department and the aspartame hasn't given me cancer or caused me to grow an extra appendage yet. I recommend it, but unfortunately a lot of losers prefer its disgusting, popular twin.
Noelle M.
Palm Springs, CA
i love diet coke, nothing tastes as refreshing as a cold diet coke. I can't stand how syrupy regular coke is, and it never seems to get as cold as diet coke. I've always had diet coke in the house ever since i can remember, and it just tastes the best! Honestly i know it sounds horrible, but i'd rather have diet coke than water lol
lexy f.
Kissimmee , FL
I don't really like Diet Coke but that's probably because it just has a weird aftertaste me and I definitely prefer regular Coke but this is really good for people who are trying to stop just cut it down a little bit Diet Coke is just good for them but for me I would rather stick to regular
Carrie C.
Diet Coke or Diet Dr. Pepper?
Susan W.
Henderson, TX
Do you ever mix anything with your Diet Coke? Vanilla, Raspberry or something stronger? If so, how much to you add :)
Kelsey K.
Mass City, MI
Do you crave sweets more when drinking diet coke or is that just me?
Cindy C.
Belleville, IL
Is anyone eles addicted?? lol
Jennifer  G.
Brookfield , IL
I but diet coke for holiday parties. I love buying it while it's on sale.