Molly M.
Columbus, OH

Is diet coke better than regular coke? (Tasting?) I don't drink pop, so I wouldn't know.

Mariana P.
Mariana P.
1 year, 8 months ago
Regular Coke is more sweet!
Mollie T.
Mollie T.
2 years, 7 months ago
I think it tastes a lot better. Regular Coke tastes way too sweet to me. All the sugar in regular soda makes me cringe, especially when you consider how much sugar is in everything else you eat on a regular basis! Why waste sugar and calories on a beverage!
Elizabeth H.
Elizabeth H.
2 years, 9 months ago
Yuck! if you're going to drink pop drink regular. diet coke is awful.
Lynnseyloveslashes  .
Lynnseyloveslashes .
2 years, 10 months ago
I much prefer diet coke. Maybe that is just what I have got use too, but I find coke way too sweet... And I have a major sweet tooth.
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Oromocto, NB
2 years, 10 months ago
I don't find it taste better at all. You can taste the aspartame way too much and it makes me sick.
Kaitlin L.
Kaitlin L.
3 years ago
Taste wise? this is definitely better than regular coke! Health wise? Sadly not so much due to the aspartame which is bad for your heart.
Shelby W.
Shelby W.
3 years ago
My opinion, I like it more than regular. I think it's more tasty
I B.
Ashley  K.
Ashley K.
Lebanon, KY
3 years, 2 months ago
So much better than real coke!
Luna U.
Luna U.
Northridge, CA
3 years, 3 months ago
It comes down to your personal taste. I personally prefer diet because I find regular coca cola way too sweet, but I know people who can't stand the diet. Give them both a try!(: