Susan W.
Henderson, TX

Do you ever mix anything with your Diet Coke? Vanilla, Raspberry or something stronger? If so, how much to you add :)

Lynnseyloveslashes  .
Lynnseyloveslashes .
3 years, 4 months ago
I love adding a few tablespoons of old fashioned vanilla syrup... So good.
Nicole S.
Nicole S.
4 years ago
If you're asking about alcohol I love adding vanilla vodka to my diet coke :)
Sara S.
Sara S.
Cookeville, TN
4 years, 1 month ago
No I just love it plain.
Kayla R.
MaryKate B.
MaryKate B.
Mattituck , NY
4 years, 7 months ago
I like the soda with nothing in it but my mom always mixes in lime and cherry
Angela M.
Hanna A.
Hanna A.
Roseville, CA
4 years, 10 months ago
Like the previous review, Ice cold diet coke along with a fresh cut lemon is the best!
Kashonda M.
Kashonda M.
Kinston, NC
4 years, 11 months ago
I love to add a squirt of lemon juice. I love the complex flavor of sweet and sour.