Jeannie B.
Carrollton, GA
I love Diet Coke well I actually love CocaCola brand Diet Coke. I will not touch the others. There is no comparison. I mostly drink Coca-Cola classic but; sometimes I get the urge for the Diet Coke it just has a taste that gets me. It's so fizzy and when I have Subway I have to have my Diet Coke with it. It is typically pretty cheap I get it for around $1. Sometimes a 2 liter is a bit more but: it is what I mostly buy. I try not to buy the 20oz bottles because I feel like it is just a gimmick. Why buy a 20oz for $1.68 when I can buy a 2 liter for $1 or a little more. Diet Coke is the best diet drink out there.