BY COCA-COLA

Carbonated Water, Caramel Color, Phosphoric Acid, Natural Flavors, Potassium Benzoate (To Protect Taste), Sucralose, Caffeine, Acesulfame Potassium, Citricacid, Tartaric Acid.

Coca-Cola® Diet Coke With Splenda
  • "This is so disgusting, I don't like it at all the Diet Coke in itself is not that table but then they put Splenda in it is just really really not my type of drink personally." in 3 reviews
  • "I accidentally bought this instead of regular diet coke and thought I was going crazy because my pop tasted different." in 1 review
Valerie H.
Wexford, PA
I used to buy this all the time before I cut artificial sweetener, but even now when I need a soda this is the one that I crave - however, I find that it's not avaliable in most stores in my area, so that is always disappointing. The packaging isn't the greatest, asa designer I think it was a cheap go to just slap the Splenda logo on the Diet Coke can without a unique design.
Marco G.
Nogales, AZ
Love Diet Coke, and this one with splenda helps a lot with aftertaste, it has none. You know what to expect from Coca Cola, great product, fairly priced and very easy to get. Sometimes it's harder to get the splenda type, so if you find it, don't hesitate and grab a case.
Haley K.
I had this very recently for the time because I am a huge Diet Coke fan and a huge Splenda fan! Well... It was okay. A lot sweeter than I normally would like my Diet Coke I would say but overall, I enjoyed it. I would have one again if there wasn't a normal Diet Coke near by.
Heather M.
On occasion I crave a diet soda. I try to go for these because they taste great and I think Splenda is way better for me than aspartame! I also drink zevia brand but since they are sweetened with stevia they can be bitter and this Diet Coke always hits the spot!!
Morgan F.
Sussex, WI
I like this!!! But in my opinion I like it better when it's colder... I personally I like the regular coca-cola better because it just tastes better and it doesn't have that weird kind of taste that a diet coca-cola might have...............
Shaylee C.
Saratoga Spgs, UT
Splenda is the junk of sugar alternatives. If they want more diabetics and sugar sensitive people to buy their product they should sweeten it with a more natural sugar alternative like monk fruit, xylitol, erythritol, or stevia. That would be awesome.
Craig E.
I drink Diet Coke all the time and I made a terrible mistake and picked up Diet Coke with Splenda and what a waste. Personally I didn't care for the taste and won't be purchasing Diet Coke with Splenda again.
Dane S.
El Paso, TX
Coke Zero to me is one of the best flavored diet sodas on the market. I like drinking it from the can, from the bottle, but for some reason the fountain version is never the same. I do regularly by the cans and bottles and enjoy the soda quite a lot. I have never been a huge fan of the original Coca Cola flavor and grew up on Diet Coke , but Coke Zero is a happy medium between the two and even my kids enjoy it. So in turn, I enjoy it and buy it for the whole family. I also enjoy the can being black as I'm a fan of the color black and I think it gives it a cool design. This is such a good soda and I recommend anybody try it for yourself. I don't think you will be disappointed.
Amanda H.
Gilmer, TX
I am Diabetic so the fact that I can get my Coca Cola fix without messing with the taste or all of the added sugars is a huge plus for me! I LOVE this stuff!!
Janet H.
Rochester Hls, MI
If it's the only diet option available, I'll drink it. It's not the worst, it's better than water, but it's just okay.

It's like when I order my usual iced coffee from Tim Hortons with Sweet-n-Low, but they accidentally give me Splenda. "Like, I will tolerate this because my need for caffeine is greater than my need to be the jerk who goes back through the drive-thru because my coffee is not right, but every time I take a sip I will feel a sense of emptiness, and that emptiness is flavor. Also I'm a good person for not ruining that drive-thru barista's day. I'm suffering and sacrificing personal happiness in the name of peace. I'm basically a monk. I'm amazing."
Reyna C.
Odessa, TX
Where can I find this Diet Coke Splenda?
Lauren K.
Vancouver, BC
What is the difference of taste between this and Diet Coke? Is it sweeter? And where do you even get this? I am not sure.
Grace A.
I love this flavor, but I can't find it. Where can I buy it?
Erica B.
Columbia, SC
How much sodium is in this?
Ashton B.
Bettendorf, IA
Any Diet Coke addicts switch to this formula?!