Coca-Cola® Diet Coke With Lime uploaded by Penny G.Coca-Cola® Diet Coke With Lime uploaded by Heather  B.

BY COCA-COLA

Carbonated Water, Caramel Color, Natural Flavors, Phosphoric Acid, Potassium Benzoate (To Protect Taste), Aspartame, Citric Acid, Acesulfame Potassium, Caffeine.

Meghan J.
Saint Paul, MN
I love Diet Coke (it's a bad habit!) but Diet Coke like is my favorite! I wish it was available more places! I think it's great mixed with things, but also great iced. I think it's a classic summer drink for me. I would reccomend to others for sure! I am unfortunately aware that these aren't the healthiest drink choices but they are so delicious
McKann T.
Los Angeles, CA
I love this kind of Diet Coke! It is such s fun switch up from the regular flavor. It is exciting and refreshing to drink! It is best straight from a cold can. I always recommend it to friends and family!
Alyssa C.
Clearwater, FL
i love diet coke in general but diet coke with lime is my absolute fave! it's not too much of a lime flavor, it's like the perfect amount. i love drinking it! definitely recommend it if your looking for a yummy diet soda.
Luis D.
east orange NJ
Great taste especially when it is cold , I’ve always been a fan of Diet Coke and this adds to the collection . I️ highly recommend this drink to anyone who is a Diet Coke fan .
Jocelyn F.
my boyfriend really enjoys diet coke lime. it's his favorite flavor of coke! it really stinks though, that we can only ever find it in one store near us. whenever he wants it, we go visit 5 Guys, since they have coke freestyles.
Grace C.
Columbia
If i can ever find this product I will always choose it over regular diet coke. I thought it was a limited time thing but I can always find it randomly at the grocery store (although it is usually almost always the last one). It is a little more refreshing than regular diet coke and mixes really well with rum!
Gracelyn E.
Lynn, MA
This flavor is my favorite!! It has the perfect hint of lime and I love drinking it while eating chips and guacamole. However, I do love the flavor of diet coke to begin with but if you don't then you might not be a huge fan of this flavor.
Olga H.
Saratoga, CA
Always have this in my house. I like drinking it when its cold, the fizz is much better. The flavor is delicious, I've tried other diet dark sodas and its a bit on the sweet side. Affordable. Im a Coca Cola fan.
Jane B.
I love Diet Coke! I usually squeeze a fresh lemon or lime into my glass, so this just makes it that much easier to get the taste I crave! It is just harder to find compared to regular Diet Coke. I would recommend!
Paige W.
Yummy I love Diet Coke. I know it's not healthy and aspartame is really horrible for you but I like the taste so much better. I limit the amount I drink it to when I really really crave it.