BY COCA-COLA #20 in Soda & Soft Drinks

Carbonated Water, Caramel Color, Aspartame, Phosphoric Acid, Potassium Benzoate (To Protect Taste), Natural Flavors, Citric Acid, Caffeine.

Buy on Walmart*
  • "It doesn't always quench my thirst but it usually meets my desire for something bubbly and with zero calories it makes a great option when I need something other than water." in 12 reviews
  • "This is my favorite soda I won't drink anything else if it's not a Diet Coke everyone in my family likes it was well." in 10 reviews
  • "Nothing refreshes me and quenches my thirst (...and subdues my headaches...) quite like an ice cold Diet Coke." in 9 reviews
  • "Diet Coke is my beverage of choice, and I would drink it every meal of every day if it were not unhealthy and bad for my teeth." in 9 reviews
  • "Diet Coke is not the soda for me it taste to watery i really like the original Coca Cola much better " in 9 reviews
Alexandra J.
Sterling Heights
I would give diet coke a 5 star if it wasn't bad for your health. I am a diet come addict, it's actually a problem. Once you go diet you don't go back to regular coke. You do not get that nasty sugar coating your mouth when you drink Diet coke, like you do when you drink regular Coke.

I prefer "fountain diet coke" the BEST is from McDonalds (they've even written articles on why McDonalds has the best soft drinks)

Packaging matters, Diet Coke in the bottle is the worst- in my opinion (and believe me, I'm an expert haha) Ice-cold cans are my second favorite to fresh fountain diet coke.

Diet Coke is much better than Diet Pepsi!
Sarah L.
Sussex
I try not to drink too much soda, but Diet Coke is my weakness. It is so sweet and delicious! It has a subtler taste than regular  Coca-Cola® Classic and isn't as sweet as  Diet Pepsi® which is perfect for me. There is a small amount of caffeine in it, which is just the right amount to get me through the day when I need an energy boost.
Jeannie B.
Carrollton, GA
I love Diet Coke well I actually love CocaCola brand Diet Coke. I will not touch the others. There is no comparison. I mostly drink Coca-Cola classic but; sometimes I get the urge for the Diet Coke it just has a taste that gets me. It's so fizzy and when I have Subway I have to have my Diet Coke with it. It is typically pretty cheap I get it for around $1. Sometimes a 2 liter is a bit more but: it is what I mostly buy. I try not to buy the 20oz bottles because I feel like it is just a gimmick. Why buy a 20oz for $1.68 when I can buy a 2 liter for $1 or a little more. Diet Coke is the best diet drink out there.
Kelsey B.
Diet Coke is the only soda I will drink ever. As a law student, I need caffeine multiple times a day, and this is how I get my caffeine. It has a great taste that quenches my thirst and leaves me wanting more. I prefer the taste of Diet Coke over regular Coke and even Diet Pepsi.
Angelica ♛.
thishas always been one of my favorite sodas, I've loved it since I was a little kid. It has a nice flavor and is much easier on my stomach compared to the other carbonated beverages out there. my father in law and husband also are there favorite type of beverage
Celie F.
Whitewater, WI
Diet Coke is my favorite type of soda for a few different reasons. The taste is always fresh, even if the soda has gone flat after a couple of days. They design on the side of the can is very simple and nice. I would recommend this soda to others. It does contain caffeine!
Erica L.
Bacliff, TX
This is the best diet drink on the market in my opinion. I love the flavor of the original and it does not have an after taste. The new line they are coming out with are a great flavor as well. It is hard to perfect the perfect drink but they are doing it.
Daisy V.
Anderson
I feel like coke is the classic soda to buy it’s a taste that always keeps you coming back not being a huge fan of soda the only kind that really gets me is Diet Coke it has a great taste, and I would totally recommend to others.
Megan B.
Wooster
Diet Coke is my go to drink. After not having one for a few days and taking a sip everything seems right. Perfect amount of carbonation. Tastes much better than any other diet drinks I have had. Would recommend to all my friends.
Teresa C.
Osceola, WI
Sometimes you just need a soda and nothing else sounds good. I like to occasionally have a Diet coke when I am in a restaurant. I really like it on ice or in a bottle best. I love to add a slice of lime to the glass too for real lime cola taste. Diet coke is a really good refreshing beverage.  Coca-Cola® Diet Coke
Michelle S.
Newtown, CT
Diet coke or regular?
Daljit A.
Diet Coke or Diet Pepsi?
Amanda S.
West bend, WI
Anyone else like Diet Coke better in a can vs. a bottle?
Giuliana T.
Danville, CA
How many calories are in this?
Molly M.
Columbus, OH
Is diet coke better than regular coke? (Tasting?) I don't drink pop, so I wouldn't know.