BY COCA-COLA #9 in Soda & Soft Drinks

Carbonated Water, Caramel Color, Aspartame, Phosphoric Acid, Potassium Benzoate (To Protect Taste), Natural Flavors, Citric Acid, Caffeine.

Coca-Cola® Diet Coke
  • "It doesn't always quench my thirst but it usually meets my desire for something bubbly and with zero calories it makes a great option when I need something other than water." in 12 reviews
  • "This is my favorite soda I won't drink anything else if it's not a Diet Coke everyone in my family likes it was well." in 10 reviews
  • "Nothing refreshes me and quenches my thirst (...and subdues my headaches...) quite like an ice cold Diet Coke." in 9 reviews
  • "Diet Coke is my beverage of choice, and I would drink it every meal of every day if it were not unhealthy and bad for my teeth." in 9 reviews
  • "Diet Coke is not the soda for me it taste to watery i really like the original Coca Cola much better " in 9 reviews
Douglas J.
Congratulations on Diet Coke inspirational thanks for sharing. I Morine Barnes enjoy drinking diet coke. I am 13st 5.6lbs DEPRESSION. I got 3st 5.6lbs FAT to lose to maintain 10st Dr RB Chitre cares I care. I diet as prescribed 800kcal vegan daily plus exercise on prescription with 120mg Xenical. 3 times a week at the gym Ivy the nurse plus 1hour walk daily. Diet coke is my favourite no calorie drink. Morine Barnes 59, Donald 60, Myola 38 & Rommel Edwards 36. Graham 90.
Rachel S.
Chicago, Il
I'm one of those diet coke addicts that you hear about. When I pass a MCDs I have to stop in and get one. No matter how healthy I'm being, I always have diet coke in the fridge. The fact that it's 0 calories allows me to look past all the chemicals haha.
Angie S.
Milroy
This is such a nice and refreshing drink. When poured on ice you get this crisp, cold delightful taste that no other beverage can match. I really enjoy this drink it really surprises me how good it is. I highly recommend everyone give it a try.
Kaleigh N.
Pascagoula, MS
Purchased at: Walmart
Love Diet Coke! I always thought I didn’t like it, no clue why. Now, I have one in place of coffee some hot mornings. Right amount of bubbles and caffeine to get me going. Refreshing beverage for the occasional treat without the calories!
Alexandra J.
Sterling Heights
I would give diet coke a 5 star if it wasn't bad for your health. I am a diet come addict, it's actually a problem. Once you go diet you don't go back to regular coke. You do not get that nasty sugar coating your mouth when you drink Diet coke, like you do when you drink regular Coke.

I prefer "fountain diet coke" the BEST is from McDonalds (they've even written articles on why McDonalds has the best soft drinks)

Packaging matters, Diet Coke in the bottle is the worst- in my opinion (and believe me, I'm an expert haha) Ice-cold cans are my second favorite to fresh fountain diet coke.

Diet Coke is much better than Diet Pepsi!
alexandra s.
Austin, TX
How do you review Diet Coke? You can’t. I’m a healthy person and I love the weird delicious taste of a Diet Coke. It’s so good and easy to go down and doesn’t make me feel like I’m sucking sugar. I can drink it warm too
Lillian R.
cleveland tn
Diet Coke always leaves me feeling refreshed and satisfied. I never feel guilty after drinking a cold coke. I recommend this product to everyone! Have a coke and a smile!!! Go buy one today and feel refreshed!
hlrou R.
Rancho Cucamonga
Diet Coke is one of those things that once I start drinking it, I can’t stop. We always have it in my office so I’m probably what you would consider an addict. I think it goes without saying I recommend it.
Tracy G.
quincy
Diet Coke is A great drink! So refreshing and reasonably price! Just enough caffeine, to get me going in the morning. It has no bitter taste for being a diet drink. I would highly recommend it
Jessica H.
Wyoming
This is my vice!!! I love it. No calories and the caffeine I crave. I do like regular but the calories are just too high. I find this refreshing. It's a good afternoon break option at work.
Michelle S.
New Milford, CT
Diet coke or regular?
Daljit A.
Diet Coke or Diet Pepsi?
Giuliana T.
Danville, CA
How many calories are in this?
Amanda S.
West bend, WI
Anyone else like Diet Coke better in a can vs. a bottle?
Molly M.
Columbus, OH
Is diet coke better than regular coke? (Tasting?) I don't drink pop, so I wouldn't know.

Target