BY COCA-COLA #24 in Soda & Soft Drinks

Carbonated Water, Caramel Color, Aspartame, Phosphoric Acid, Potassium Benzoate (To Protect Taste), Natural Flavors, Citric Acid, Caffeine.

Coca-Cola® Diet Coke
  • "It doesn't always quench my thirst but it usually meets my desire for something bubbly and with zero calories it makes a great option when I need something other than water." in 12 reviews
  • "This is my favorite soda I won't drink anything else if it's not a Diet Coke everyone in my family likes it was well." in 10 reviews
  • "Diet Coke is not the soda for me it taste to watery i really like the original Coca Cola much better " in 9 reviews
  • "Nothing refreshes me and quenches my thirst (...and subdues my headaches...) quite like an ice cold Diet Coke." in 9 reviews
  • "Diet Coke is my beverage of choice, and I would drink it every meal of every day if it were not unhealthy and bad for my teeth." in 9 reviews
Sarah L.
Sussex
I try not to drink too much soda, but Diet Coke is my weakness. It is so sweet and delicious! It has a subtler taste than regular  Coca-Cola® Classic and isn't as sweet as  Diet Pepsi® which is perfect for me. There is a small amount of caffeine in it, which is just the right amount to get me through the day when I need an energy boost.
Sarah H.
Lynbrook , NY
Diet çoke does not deserve anything less than 5 stars! It is the perfect beverage. It is not too sweet and pairs well with any meal as well as a lemon wedge. Whenever I go out to a restaurant I always order a diet coke, and if it's diet pepsi, don't give it to me!! I live for diet coke it's so good. It is so inexpensive as well.
Jeannie B.
Carrollton, GA
I love Diet Coke well I actually love CocaCola brand Diet Coke. I will not touch the others. There is no comparison. I mostly drink Coca-Cola classic but; sometimes I get the urge for the Diet Coke it just has a taste that gets me. It's so fizzy and when I have Subway I have to have my Diet Coke with it. It is typically pretty cheap I get it for around $1. Sometimes a 2 liter is a bit more but: it is what I mostly buy. I try not to buy the 20oz bottles because I feel like it is just a gimmick. Why buy a 20oz for $1.68 when I can buy a 2 liter for $1 or a little more. Diet Coke is the best diet drink out there.
Kelsey B.
Diet Coke is the only soda I will drink ever. As a law student, I need caffeine multiple times a day, and this is how I get my caffeine. It has a great taste that quenches my thirst and leaves me wanting more. I prefer the taste of Diet Coke over regular Coke and even Diet Pepsi.
Angelica ♛.
thishas always been one of my favorite sodas, I've loved it since I was a little kid. It has a nice flavor and is much easier on my stomach compared to the other carbonated beverages out there. my father in law and husband also are there favorite type of beverage
Celie F.
Whitewater, WI
Diet Coke is my favorite type of soda for a few different reasons. The taste is always fresh, even if the soda has gone flat after a couple of days. They design on the side of the can is very simple and nice. I would recommend this soda to others. It does contain caffeine!
Erica L.
Bacliff, TX
This is the best diet drink on the market in my opinion. I love the flavor of the original and it does not have an after taste. The new line they are coming out with are a great flavor as well. It is hard to perfect the perfect drink but they are doing it.
Teresa C.
Osceola, WI
Sometimes you just need a soda and nothing else sounds good. I like to occasionally have a Diet coke when I am in a restaurant. I really like it on ice or in a bottle best. I love to add a slice of lime to the glass too for real lime cola taste. Diet coke is a really good refreshing beverage.  Coca-Cola® Diet Coke
Lori L.
I used to drink Diet Coke by the case each week, not even thinking of how bad the aspartame was in it. Since I don't drink coffee, it was my caffeine choice to keep going. I love Diet Coke because it's not as sweet as Classic Coke. But I haven't had one since I cut aspartame out of my diet, and I must admit I miss it.
Sarah M.
I love Diet Coke ! I think it’s so much better than regular Coke. This is my go to soda. I know it has aspartame and other artificial sweeteners that are worse than regular sugar however that doesn’t bother me
Michelle S.
Newtown, CT
Diet coke or regular?
Daljit A.
Diet Coke or Diet Pepsi?
Amanda S.
West bend, WI
Anyone else like Diet Coke better in a can vs. a bottle?
Giuliana T.
Danville, CA
How many calories are in this?
Molly M.
Columbus, OH
Is diet coke better than regular coke? (Tasting?) I don't drink pop, so I wouldn't know.