BY COCA-COLA #14 in Soda & Soft Drinks

Carbonated Water, Caramel Color, Aspartame, Phosphoric Acid, Potassium Benzoate (To Protect Taste), Natural Flavors, Citric Acid, Caffeine.

Buy on Walmart*
  • "It doesn't always quench my thirst but it usually meets my desire for something bubbly and with zero calories it makes a great option when I need something other than water." in 12 reviews
  • "This is my favorite soda I won't drink anything else if it's not a Diet Coke everyone in my family likes it was well." in 10 reviews
  • "Diet Coke is not the soda for me it taste to watery i really like the original Coca Cola much better " in 9 reviews
  • "Nothing refreshes me and quenches my thirst (...and subdues my headaches...) quite like an ice cold Diet Coke." in 9 reviews
  • "Diet Coke is my beverage of choice, and I would drink it every meal of every day if it were not unhealthy and bad for my teeth." in 9 reviews
Jeannie B.
Carrollton, GA
I love Diet Coke well I actually love CocaCola brand Diet Coke. I will not touch the others. There is no comparison. I mostly drink Coca-Cola classic but; sometimes I get the urge for the Diet Coke it just has a taste that gets me. It's so fizzy and when I have Subway I have to have my Diet Coke with it. It is typically pretty cheap I get it for around $1. Sometimes a 2 liter is a bit more but: it is what I mostly buy. I try not to buy the 20oz bottles because I feel like it is just a gimmick. Why buy a 20oz for $1.68 when I can buy a 2 liter for $1 or a little more. Diet Coke is the best diet drink out there.
Sarah H.
Newark, DE
Diet çoke does not deserve anything less than 5 stars! It is the perfect beverage. It is not too sweet and pairs well with any meal as well as a lemon wedge. Whenever I go out to a restaurant I always order a diet coke, and if it's diet pepsi, don't give it to me!! I live for diet coke it's so good. It is so inexpensive as well.
Lori L.
I used to drink Diet Coke by the case each week, not even thinking of how bad the aspartame was in it. Since I don't drink coffee, it was my caffeine choice to keep going. I love Diet Coke because it's not as sweet as Classic Coke. But I haven't had one since I cut aspartame out of my diet, and I must admit I miss it.
Amanda G.
Crawfordville
Don't like this. I dont have a problem with the taste so much. Other than a little after taste.Wish I could find something good for me that has no aspertame in it!! It gives me bad headaches and makes me feel dizzy. Not all things that are good for you have to be filled with bad for you fake sugar.
Angelica ♛.
thishas always been one of my favorite sodas, I've loved it since I was a little kid. It has a nice flavor and is much easier on my stomach compared to the other carbonated beverages out there. my father in law and husband also are there favorite type of beverage
Laney O.
I love diet coke so much! I’ve been addicted to coke, but recently I’ve started dieting more, and these taste just like the real thing! They have no calories, so they don’t make an impact on your waste line. They’re cheap if you buy them in bulk, but an individual bottle is kind of pricey.
monika l.
Jefferson
This is the only pop I ever really drink on a regular basis. I love Diet Coke more than any other drink. It’s not the healthiest thing to do in the slightest, but I drink so many in a week. I love it and there’s no going back from it.
Erica L.
Bacliff, TX
This is the best diet drink on the market in my opinion. I love the flavor of the original and it does not have an after taste. The new line they are coming out with are a great flavor as well. It is hard to perfect the perfect drink but they are doing it.
Tanya B.
Beloit , WI
Diet Coke is my jam! I prefer this over regular coke, by far. Such addicting flavor and truly quenches my thirst! I get so excited when I find deals on it (it's the little things in life lol)...I really miss the Coke Points though.
Teresa C.
Osceola, WI
Sometimes you just need a soda and nothing else sounds good. I like to occasionally have a Diet coke when I am in a restaurant. I really like it on ice or in a bottle best. I love to add a slice of lime to the glass too for real lime cola taste. Diet coke is a really good refreshing beverage.  Coca-Cola® Diet Coke
Michelle S.
Newtown, CT
Diet coke or regular?
Daljit A.
Diet Coke or Diet Pepsi?
Amanda S.
West bend, WI
Anyone else like Diet Coke better in a can vs. a bottle?
Giuliana T.
Danville, CA
How many calories are in this?
Molly M.
Columbus, OH
Is diet coke better than regular coke? (Tasting?) I don't drink pop, so I wouldn't know.