BY COCA-COLA

Coke Cherry Diet Soda, 12 oz Can (Pack of 24) from Coca-Cola ...100% Satisfaction Guarantee...Order Now!!!

• it's good ? or will I have a bad experience proving?1 Answers
  • Is there a cranberry coke ? If no do u wish there was?2 Answers
  • What's your favourite cola? Mine is vanilla cola Coca-Co...10 Answers
Buy on Amazon
ashley h.
I used to get a cherry coke after a riding lesson as a child and am not trying to not drink as much real soda. I've gotten these at gas stations and even though they're diet they don't skimp on the flavor! I love getting to treat myself to a diet cherry coke without the guilt!
Bianca m.
Des Moines, WA
I don’t really like Diet Coke or and diet drink because of that weird sweet taste but the cherry flavor allows that abnormal sweet taste to settle in within your taste buds. It doesn’t even taste like Diet Coke.
Nellie S.
Dona Ana, NM
I love the flavor. I’m unable to drink regular soda. Has to much sugar. So to get a Diet Coke with a flavor like this is great. Definitely cures the sweet tooth.
I don’t really enjoy soda but Diet Coke actually is an enjoyable and tasty treat to enjoy. My god children especially loves them,for some reason. I would officially approve of this for my god kids if it were less sweet.
Kimberly J.
Spring Hill, FL
Diet Cherry Coca-Cola is so bad for you! Cherry or not, when it says the word Diet on your Coke, it means that the sugar in your Coke is being replaced with nutra-sweet and, yes, sugar is bad too but nutra-sweet ain’t no joke, honey! It causes cancer and is linked to tons of other health problems... Nutra-sweet is a man made sugar, cooked up by some scientist in a lab, like a GMO... I could go on but, in my opinion, if you’re gonna drink Coke, drink Coca Cola Life in the green can! It’s the best one for you!
Arliss A.
Georgetown, IN
Diet Cherry Coke is my all time favorite drink to stay hydrated in the summer, especially at the beach! Just pack a small cooler with ice and several cans and you are good to go! The only problem is, I can rarely find it. So, if you happen to see it on a shelf in a store, grab it!
Amanda J.
Goodyear
I absolutely love Diet Coke, however, I don't care for Pepsi products? I also am not a big cherry person. It is a personal preference, there's nothing wrong with the soft drink itself. Anyway, I feel like the cans stay cold longer than the bottles, but that is just a personal preference, as well... A fountain, styrofoam cup is the best, especially in the summer as it keeps your soda cold longer.
Macarena T.
Covington, Ky
If you are more of a regular coke lover, then I definitely would say don't drink this. But if you do like Diet Coke like me I would say you may like it. It's really really sweet and that can hurt my stomach , but I guess that depends o personal preference.
McKenzie O.
Pace, FL
I'm a diet coke addict. The crisp, cherry flavor is so delicious and is a no guilt treat! I usually buy a 12-pk once a week and bring them to work for an afternoon thirst-quencher. It's a nice alternative to original diet coke, so I enjoy being able to change it up!
Angela M.
Austin, TX
Once you get hooked on Diet Coke, you're hooked forever. The only thing better than Diet Coke is when it's cherry flavored. I will look past all the chemicals and enjoy my Diet Coke every day!
shananne c.
Sherri M.
Is this sold in Canada?
Bethany F.
Clinton Twp, MI
Does it taste better than the diet wild cherry Pepsi?
Kaye M.
Madison, IN
Is this no calorie as diet coke?
Angela S.
Radcliff, KY
Is there a cranberry coke ? If no do u wish there was?