BY COCA-COLA #2 in Soda & Soft Drinks

Carbonated Water, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Caramel Color, Phosphoric Acid, Natural Flavors, Caffeine.

• What is your go to brand of colas? Coke or Pepsi? Cokes ...49 Answers
  • Girls who choose Coca-cola or Pepsi? Coca-Cola® Classic ...27 Answers
  • You like Coke or Pepsi better? 244 Answers
Coca-Cola® Classic
  • "Coca cola is pretty good but I wouldn't suggest drinking this outside on a hot day you will get very dehydrated very fast." in 3 reviews
  • "I try not to overdrink them but every once in a while they are amazingly delicious..especially on a hot day at the lake when you are sweating off your makeup!!" in 1 review
Sherry R.
Piedmont, SC
I recommend this product. I love Coke. It has crisp carmelized soft drink that is not too sweet. It is refreshing, especially on a hot day.
Tallulah M.
Ever since i can actually remember this has always been my favourite drink. this is very affordable and tastes really good but has a very high sugar content and could be very bad for your teeth repeatedly but i would recommend but only in small doses as it is bad for your teeth.
Kari Y.
Midlothian, VA
I feel like everybody belongs to either the Coca-Cola club- or the Pepsi club... and if you ask me the Coca-Cola club is the only way to go (and the only one that makes sense). It is impossible to explain Coca-Cola (or soda) to someone who has never tried it. But I can assure you that the red can is superior to the blue can in every way. Coca-Cola always tastes so crisp and fresh and sweet and fizzy, and I do not think that I have ever tried a Pepsi that did not taste flat to me. So, it's pretty obvious where my allegiance lies- I am a Coca-Cola girl all the way. When I have to choose between Coca-Cola or Pepsi I always choose Coca-Cola; and if Pepsi is my only option- I will take nothing or water.
Theresa M.
Fowler, IN
I'm what you call a coke a holic. For years I drank only Pepsi. But as I got older I found that Pepsi made me feel bloated. So I switched to Coke and it's been my drink now for over 10 yrs.
Karina M.
Newberg, OR
Classic beverage. What I always get while out and about when i do have soda, which is rare. I cant turn down an iced coke.
Samantha E.
Attalla , Al
The only thing about drinking soda is they keep you wanting more!!! You can also clean a battery with one too
nancy p.
pittsburgh, PA
Great for taking in my lunch at work. can drink some and put the cap on to save 4 later
Pedro T.
La Paz, Baja California Sur
the gtaste is good, better than the other cola drinks, some other cola driks taste like medicine, but do not drink to much
Kyrstie G.
Greenfield, IN
Nice Crisp taste. Good balance of sweet and savory. Not too fizzy but still plenty of carbonation
Barbara F.
Meridian, MS
These small bottles they are so refreshing and really give me a pep up. Also I am a member of Coke Rewards which is very rewarding
Nikki L.
Port coquitlam, British Columbia
You like Coke or Pepsi better?
Steph K.
Harrisburg , PA
Do you like Pepsi or Coke better?
Tyra B.
Aurora, Illinois
Would you choose Coke over a fresh cup of coffee in the morning?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Coke or pepsi?
Cathy V.
Fullerton , CA
Do you think the bottled soda or the canned soda has more carbonation?

Amazon