BY COCA-COLA #2 in Soda & Soft Drinks

Carbonated Water, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Caramel Color, Phosphoric Acid, Natural Flavors, Caffeine.

• What is your go to brand of colas? Coke or Pepsi? Cokes ...49 Answers
  • Girls who choose Coca-cola or Pepsi? Coca-Cola® Classic ...27 Answers
  • You like Coke or Pepsi better? 244 Answers
Coca-Cola® Classic
  • "Coca cola is pretty good but I wouldn't suggest drinking this outside on a hot day you will get very dehydrated very fast." in 3 reviews
  • "I try not to overdrink them but every once in a while they are amazingly delicious..especially on a hot day at the lake when you are sweating off your makeup!!" in 1 review
Keely M.
Franklin, NC
Couldn’t find the can version of this on here but I’ll leave a review for the bottle instead. Coke is our all time favorite soda. By our I mean my boyfriend and I as we are the only in our household and we love coke! Fresh freezing cold cokes are the best addition to every meal , tv show, movie or even conversation with a friend. We both highly recommend that everyone out there try a coke! They are amazing!
Alex S.
Brentwood, TN
Classic. Delicious. Fulfilling. I can’t say enough good things about this coca cola classic! I would recommend to anyone! It’s creative packaging is always an eye catcher. I am a repeat customer for life!
Mayra M.
Gardena , CA
We all definialty have different eating/drinking habits but no matter what diet I go on I love the taste of Coca Cola, specially on a hot summer day. Perfect refreshing beverage with an amazing taste , it does not lose its gas as fast as other soft drinks do, and you can always enjoy a good meal with your Coca Cola can besides it. The glass ones have even a better taste in my personal opinion.
Grace D.
Charlottesvle, VA
Nothing compares to coke. Nothing. The hint of lemon-lime. The crisp carbonation and bubbles. The sweetness and the hint of spice. I will always be a loyal fan to this soda. It’s refreshing and filling.
Wally H.
Coco-cola is the best beverage i have and that i buy everyone in my house drinks it and loves it. It brings good vibes when we drink it and it really tasty you could not go wrong with drinking coco-cola i really required everyone to try this in your spare time. Thank you
Marquita S.
Richmond
Coca Cola taste great. It's good for a upset stomach and makes you feel better. It's very refreshing and quenches your thirst during a hot summer day. There is no room for improvement it is amazing as is. I would buy Coca Cola again because it's one of the best cola drinks.
sarah l.
potomac
Purchased at: Giant Eagle
I love Coca Cola it is my favorite drink since I was a child. The bright red packaging is super eye catching and you can find Coca Cola anywhere. I just wish the calories weren’t that much!! But other than that it tastes super good !!
Zacharia P.
San Jose
I absolutely love Coke, I actually think I have an addiction to Coke. I love the flavor of coke compared to all other sodas. It is not as sweet as Pepsi I have to buy at least one coke a day and I am talking  20 oz. I cannot remember a day that  have not bought a Coke, much to my moms disapproval.   The  price is right and I would highly recommend Coke to anyone.
Ashley G.
I really like this soda. It has a lot of sugar but I dont mind. If I can have it with everything I will
do it. The price is very cheap and you can find it anywhere but I usually bought it at Walmart.
Chloe H.
Tequesta, FL
Coca-Cola® Classic Where do I even begin?! Coca Cola has been my absolute favorite since I was a kid! A coke a day keeps me happy. I’m definitely addicted to it because I can’t get enough!
Nikki L.
Port coquitlam, British Columbia
You like Coke or Pepsi better?
Steph K.
Harrisburg , PA
Do you like Pepsi or Coke better?
Tyra B.
Aurora, Illinois
Would you choose Coke over a fresh cup of coffee in the morning?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Coke or pepsi?
Cathy V.
Fullerton , CA
Do you think the bottled soda or the canned soda has more carbonation?

Amazon